Princess Personalizer paid gratuity

lrockwitt

We did the 3 for 3 promotion with paid gratuities.

When going on my personalizer and looking up pre-paid gratuities, it shows paid and then Cancel next to each of us in red. Anyone know what that means?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have three '3 for free' futures bookings. I checked the cruise personlizer for each one. Under Optional Gratuity Pre-Payment each booking mentions "Paid" and the amount in light grey.

If you indeed have a '3 for free' promo for your booking something doesn't seem correct. I would check with your T.A. or Princess if you booked direct.

doesn't it mean if you want to cancel them......obviously you wouldn't but many of us have prepaid ourselves and might want to back out;) Maybe the coding was done incorrectly on your booking. BTW you can call Princess today....

Edited by land lover

Just called Princess and they said the gratuities are pre paid, but gives you an option to cancel. Why would anyone do that? She also said that they made some changes to the website. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by lrockwitt

Just called Princess and they said the gratuities are pre paid, but gives you an option to cancel. Why would anyone do that? She also said that they made some changes to the website. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because we paid for them ourselves.....which I did on a recent booking,my question is why the other posters didn't have the cancel...I always call princess on these kinds of question to much wasted time on the boards. BTW...with that answer from the rep...I would have laughed don't you always....bottom line u just want to make sure your covered....and that is what she confirmed for u.....

Edited by land lover

That is correct. I just wanted to make sure before we got on board and then have a problem. This was part of the promotion I signed up for.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have a wonderful cruise...I am leaving this Tues. for a trip around the horn and never before have I printed out a trip summary from my personalizer. This time I decided to out of curiousity, it's really great... I did prepay grats on this trip and it does show under special requests each of our names and pre-paid grats also shows all excursions etc......etc

So take a copy of this with u on the ship if there is a question, all promos should show on this summary frm princess as well, unfortunately no TA gifts or OBC....

Enjoy...L:)ri

Edited by land lover

We have beverage package promo for our 28 day cruise to hawaii and south pacific this fall. Just checked our personalizer, no cancel button. Thank goodness, I would hate to hit that $1500 button by accident, :D:D

Edited by jeanandjim

I used it once. I had pre-paid the grats then changed my mind for some reason and used the Cancel button. It did cancel the pre-paid grats. Of course I later went back (again can't remember what was going on) and pre-paid them again. The button really does work.