We have no clue how to TIP CK?

We have no clue how to tip CK Wait Staff. Please help us ??

If you've prepaid your tips, RCI will see they get their share. After all, the ship knows where you ate every night! If you didn't pre-pay your tips, the daily tip amount will show up on your Seapass account through out the cruise. Once again, RCI knows where you've been and will distribute accordingly. It's no different than eating in the MDR 3 out of 7 nights and the specialty venues the other 4. RCI knows and splits the tips between the MDR waiters and the waiters in the specialty restaurants.

Ultimately treat it like you would a specialty restaurant. If you don't want to hand out green backs each night ask for a $0 balance bill.

When I was using CK back in May 2016 they gave a receipt every night with the "additional tip" line.

Sent from a mobile device

Edited by chandom

The CK staff on Allure was amazing when we went in December. We ate there multiple times a day and always left an extra few dollars on the table or gave it directly to our waiter. We also used a WOW envelope and left them some more on our last day. And yes, we prepaid gratuities too. For the service they provided us, it was well worth it to us.

In addition to the prepaid tips we hand out extra to the wait staff that have helped us. When we find a good waiter you can ask the hostess to be in there sectoon for dinner. For breakfast and lunch you might not get your servers as they rotate for training and days off.

Also some CK staff help out the MDR during early seating.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So, tonight , we tipped about $10 extra. I have no clue what we should tip??

You might drop the host some green in an envelope at the end of the trip. We did, but back then dining by JS pax was a privilege not a right

Currently on Harmony and was on Allure on November. No receipt at the end of the meal in CK on either ship.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

On allure this past june and there was a receipt after every meal. This past october on allurr and there was no receipt for any meal. It was a different manager, maybe they have different policies?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

In the past we had slips on Oasis and Allure, but it has been a long time since we ate in the CK. I'd do a cash tip of your preference every night to your server. Your suggestion of $10 sounds good.

Edited by A&L_Ont