What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

Cruising this Sunday on the Breakaway out of New York. Have a few bids in for the Haven. Hopefully we will get one. Will enjoy our vacation as usual but maybe we can make it a little more special. Lets hope for good news in an email on Friday.

Good luck. Let us know how you do 🤞🏻

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We withdrew our bid for a mini suite. We currently have a mid ship balcony suite and were afraid we would get an obstructed view mini suite if they accept our bid. Does anybody have any experience with that? We can still resubmit our bid as of this morning.

I've read they can put you wherever as they do with a guarantee. What I would like to know, if you find you don't like your location, could you call and be moved to the same category in a better location (if one is available)?

I've read they can put you wherever as they do with a guarantee. What I would like to know, if you find you don't like your location, could you call and be moved to the same category in a better location (if one is available)?

No, you can’t. You also cannot decide which category bid will be accepted

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We withdrew our bid for a mini suite. We currently have a mid ship balcony suite and were afraid we would get an obstructed view mini suite if they accept our bid. Does anybody have any experience with that? We can still resubmit our bid as of this morning.

I almost did the same thing - and for the same reason but I was afraid to withdraw the bid because what if it is a nicer bigger room :rolleyes:... I really just hope the bed is near the balcony - that matters to me the most.

This is my offer

I bid the minimum on both I didn't get a response yet hoping I do ...I'm on the epic leaving in march I'm in a haven penthouse aft ..

bc178fd436d2d735e832a63a5347e4a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Hi, wondering how many days/weeks/months prior to your cruise do you get the upgrade bid email from NCL?

Thanks so much! Enjoy, hope you get it!!

Hi all! I figured I'd throw in my results into the pile. Our cruise is on the Breakaway on 4/8/18 and on 3/20/18 we received our confirmation that we were upgraded. We originally booked a Balcony(BD) and we were upgraded to The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony(H5). We bid $820, which was a few notches into the fair territory if I'm not mistaken.

Note: I'm not 100% sure on where on the scale our bid ranked, but I am positive on the price.

Edited by FunFunFunCruise

Hi all! I figured I'd throw in my results into the pile. Our cruise is on the Breakaway on 4/8/18 and on 3/20/18 we received our confirmation that we were upgraded. We originally booked a Balcony(BD) and we were upgraded to The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony(H5). We bid $820, which was a few notched into the fair territory if I'm not mistaken.

Note: I'm not 100% sure on where on the scale our bid ranked, but I am positive on the price.

Congratualtions and Enjoy!!!

Has anyone had luck bidding "late". We have two rooms on the Star on the 8th of April. Room one we bid on an outside weeks ago and won quite quickly. Room 2 we didn't bother bidding until last night when we decided "why not" - since we've already known about the other win for several weeks I'm wondering if it's way too late now for the other room. Thoughts?

There are lots of Haven suites still available. 14 H4, 10 H5, 3 H6, 7 H7.

Are you interested in other categories as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are in a mid ship mini and we were given the option to bid on H2,3,4,6. I put bids on all 4.

Hi all! I figured I'd throw in my results into the pile. Our cruise is on the Breakaway on 4/8/18 and on 3/20/18 we received our confirmation that we were upgraded. We originally booked a Balcony(BD) and we were upgraded to The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony(H5). We bid $820, which was a few notches into the fair territory if I'm not mistaken.

Congratulations. We’re cruising on the same date but on the Getaway. I haven’t heard yet, but checking daily [emoji23].

You’ll love the haven on the breakaway as it’s fabulous. Enjoy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone had luck bidding "late". We have two rooms on the Star on the 8th of April. Room one we bid on an outside weeks ago and won quite quickly. Room 2 we didn't bother bidding until last night when we decided "why not" - since we've already known about the other win for several weeks I'm wondering if it's way too late now for the other room. Thoughts?

As you know from experience, if there is inventory, NCL will accept bids early. Late bids are fighting over what’s left for a higher price. Good luck!