What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

We got our upgrade notice at the 80 day mark (2 days ago) for the Bliss inaugural Seattle to Alaska cruise on June 2, 2018. I believe 80 days is the furthest out you can receive notices.

We already have an aft balcony cabin (B1) for our Alaska cruise. We made a poor bid (barely above minimum) for a Haven aft penthouse (H6). We are not expecting it to be accepted but thought it was worth a shot! We didn't want to give up an aft location so only bid on the H6, although our upgrade notice listed several Haven categories (and mini suite) available for bidding.

We have never been in the Haven so don't know what we're missing. But we will be very happy with our B1 presuming our bid is not accepted. I can dream though, can't I? :)

Not going into specifics but when I log onto my NCL it pops up wanting to know if I want update/change my bid.

The ship also shows all the Owners Suite's sold out, in fact all suites except one forward facing.... still asking for bids for Owners/forward and aft facing suites.

Not going into specifics but when I log onto my NCL it pops up wanting to know if I want update/change my bid.

The ship also shows all the Owners Suite's sold out, in fact all suites except one forward facing.... still asking for bids for Owners/forward and aft facing suites.

Yes, that is how it always is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone on the Getaway on 8th of April heard about bidding?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not me, darn it. But if we don't get our upgrade to a mini suite we're happy with our balcony cabin.....