What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

I find it interesting that we have not received any information about our bids being accepted or rejected for our April 8th cruise but when I go to my home screen where the bidding link has always been, it is gone.

It does appear our cruise is sold out but there is always the possibility of cancellations. What if I decided I wanted to change or cancel my bid(s)? I would think they would have to give you the option of modifying or cancelling them until they are either accepted or rejected.

I did look at my check in section and it still shows the room we booked.

Hopefully someone on here can enlighten me. :confused::)

Edit: I think I will give them a call and see if they have any information for me. If I find out anything interesting I will share on here.

I find it interesting that we have not received any information about our bids being accepted or rejected for our April 8th cruise but when I go to my home screen where the bidding link has always been, it is gone.

It does appear our cruise is sold out but there is always the possibility of cancellations. What if I decided I wanted to change or cancel my bid(s)? I would think they would have to give you the option of modifying or cancelling them until they are either accepted or rejected.

I did look at my check in section and it still shows the room we booked.

Hopefully someone on here can enlighten me. :confused::)

Mine is still pending for this SATURDAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our bid got accepted with 36 days to go. Wondering if it has something to do with us being first time cruisers. Super excited though!! We are on the Jade, April 14, 2018.

I think it has more to do with the category you bid on. Was it a balcony or Mini suite that you won?

Our bid got accepted with 36 days to go. Wondering if it has something to do with us being first time cruisers. Super excited though!! We are on the Jade, April 14, 2018.

I am on that sailing too. What did you get for an upgrade?

For the Sun 4/19-5/7 out of Seattle: My upgrades page is greyed out so I can’t get any kind of a status. The cruise is not even showing upon the webpage anymore, so I’m GUESSING the cruise is sold out and there won’t be any upgrades made.

First time bidding on an upgrade, so not really sure how the process works, but I’m not holding out any hope for a mini-suite upgrade now

I got the email today for the 6/10 sailing on the Getaway. This itinerary was originally Eastern Caribbean( thats what we booked) and they switched it to Western. We have an AFT facing balcony and our friends are booked into a Haven suite right next door. I don't know if I should bid. Min bid for Aft facing penthouse suite is 750.00. Haven spa suite is 400. The other larger suites say 1500.00. I feel like this cruise will not be sold out due to the time of year and the itinerary change.

I got the email today for the 6/10 sailing on the Getaway. This itinerary was originally Eastern Caribbean( thats what we booked) and they switched it to Western. We have an AFT facing balcony and our friends are booked into a Haven suite right next door. I don't know if I should bid. Min bid for Aft facing penthouse suite is 750.00. Haven spa suite is 400. The other larger suites say 1500.00. I feel like this cruise will not be sold out due to the time of year and the itinerary change.

Haven aft penthouses are AMAZING!!!!

It depends if your friends are going to use the haven amenities a lot or not and if you'd care not spending a lot of time with them if they used it a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk