Princess Sale for Summer 2017 cruises begins March 2nd

MCC retired

Yet another Princess Sale begins March 2nd

Summer on Sale (March 2, 2017 – April 20, 2017) celebrate everyone's favorite season with Princess Cruises' Summer on Sale. Europe, Japan, and Alaska Cruises and Cruisetours sailing from July through September 2017 are on sale. Whichever destination you choose, it'll be the best summer they've had yet!

• Up to 40% off per guest†

• 3rd and 4th guest fares from $299*

• $100 non-refundable deposit per guest

Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. This offer has limited space regardless of stateroom availability and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers, including Air discounts.

Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Offer valid: March 2 – April 20, 2017.

Reference promotion code: Q3- and QV-.

i read the fine print and need clarification about NO air discounts booking with this promotion. does that mean no EZ AIR ?

I booked with the same promotion last year and booked EZ Air (which was cheaper than what the airlines were quoting).

If you have a current booking, can a sale be applied or do you need to cancel and rebook? Our sailing is pretty full, so I wonder if they would even have any specials, and we have two cabins (adjoining), so I'd be nervous cancelling to rebook. Any advice? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you have a current booking, can a sale be applied or do you need to cancel and rebook? Our sailing is pretty full, so I wonder if they would even have any specials, and we have two cabins (adjoining), so I'd be nervous cancelling to rebook. Any advice? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You should not have to cancel and rebook if it is a better deal than what you have booked.

You will lose any goodies that were part of the Rate Code that you booked at .