Stockholder OBC extended

caribill

We do take it for granted, but it is good to see it officially extended.

If they ever decided not to extend it, there would be several thousand people immediately selling 100 shares each of CLL. That couldn't be good for the stock price. We each don't own much, but I suspect if you add up all of our 100 share investments it would be fairly sizable.

We do take it for granted, but it is good to see it officially extended.

If they ever decided not to extend it, there would be several thousand people immediately selling 100 shares each of CLL. That couldn't be good for the stock price. We each don't own much, but I suspect if you add up all of our 100 share investments it would be fairly sizable.

I bet it would be less than 1% of issued shares.

How far in advance can the stockholder benefit be processed? I'd like to do it now even though our trip is not until September...so I don't forget!

I believe it has to wait until after final payment date. I have never tried to do it any earlier than that.

Just put a reminder memo in your computer calendar, so you will get an email giving you the reminder!! That's what works for me.

How far in advance can the stockholder benefit be processed? I'd like to do it now even though our trip is not until September...so I don't forget!

It cannot be processed until you have proof of ownership that is dated within 90 days of embarkation.

I use Scottrade. I just go to my Positions page and copy the info at the top and paste it into a Word document. It shows my name, the date, and my shares of CCL. A fairly recent change to the Scottrade site removed the name and only showed the account number but a visit to my account preferences changed that to show the name again and not the account number.

Quick and easy and I can send in a current verification that is definitely shown to be within the 90 day time frame.