How much to tip in consierge lounge

Depends on what services you use! A couple bucks to the bartender, if you get drinks. If the concierge does something special for you, a few dollars on the last evening is a nice gesture. It's really up to you, and what you use!!

For the concierge, it depends on how much we might ask - we're pretty low maintenance but maybe a specialty restaurant reservation if we can't get one or advice on a port perhaps then about $10 per person per day. More if you have them do a ton for you. Servers, maybe $1 or so per drink.

Thank you.we will be D+ after next cruise and will be able to use the CL.We always tip the waiters and sometimes the consierge in the diamond lounge but wasn't sure what extra services we might get in the CL to base tip on.

love sailing with RCCL

For the concierge, it depends on how much we might ask - we're pretty low maintenance but maybe a specialty restaurant reservation if we can't get one or advice on a port perhaps then about $10 per person per day. More if you have them do a ton for you. Servers, maybe $1 or so per drink.

Am I reading you correctly? On a 14 night cruise, for a couple, you would tip the concierge $240?

On the Allure we usually end up asking for assistance a couple times from either concierge.

We have tipped them each $50 in the past.

The bartenders well, that is another story.

We usually tip the one that latches on to us.

After about day 2 they seem to migrate to the same people.

If they tip share, fine.

We give usually $50

The only time we reduced this tip was on the Oasis.

We had to go to the bar to get our own drinks, except on the last night when they were eager to serve.

We gave the bartender making the drinks the tip.

The roaming bartenders we ignored like they did to us that week.

Just saying

Usually by the second or third day I get a pretty good feel for who is attentive and who isn't. We have done Oasis and Allure. The hostess in CK really went out of her way to help us on the Allure so third day I slipped her $40. The one concierge who went out of her way to be personable I slipped $20 day 2 and day 5. The bartender who knew our names and cocktail order by day 2 got $20 and $20. Last day I gave the head concierge and CK hostess another $50 each.

On the Allure we usually end up asking for assistance a couple times from either concierge.

We have tipped them each $50 in the past.

The bartenders well, that is another story.

We usually tip the one that latches on to us.

After about day 2 they seem to migrate to the same people.

If they tip share, fine.

We give usually $50

The only time we reduced this tip was on the Oasis.

We had to go to the bar to get our own drinks, except on the last night when they were eager to serve.

We gave the bartender making the drinks the tip.

The roaming bartenders we ignored like they did to us that week.

Just saying

In the DL on vision I gave a tip to consierge who greeted us as he also served our drinks and also barman every day so thanks for the replies it seems a similar set up in the CL regarding tips.

love sailing with RCCL

In the DL on vision I gave a tip to consierge who greeted us as he also served our drinks and also barman every day so thanks for the replies it seems a similar set up in the CL regarding tips.

love sailing with RCCL

Yes, it is exactly the same. No difference at all.

:)

On our recent 12 day cruise we (4 people with 2-3 usually going to the lounges) tipped the most attentive bar tender in the DL and CL $100 each, the less attentive bar tenders in each lounge 50 and the concierge in the CL 50 (she was lovely but we didn't need anything from her). We didn't really interact with the DL concierge. We split our time between the lounges so that seemed fair. We gave these on the last night.

One of the bar tenders did tell us that they shared out the tips anyway so that is fine with us.

I normally tip daily,does anyone else do this or do most of you in the CL give a tip on the last night?

love sailing with RCCL

Bar servers per drink, concierge on the last night..

On our last cruise on Vision the DL consierge unlike on other ships where the consierge just sits at their desk brought most of our drinks so i tipped him daily,has anyone else experienced this in DL or CL.Our next 2 cruise's are on Independence(April) and Freedom (June)does anyone know what their consierge are like in both lounges?

love sailing with RCCL

I usually tip heavy the first night of the cruise and about every other or third day after that. It ends up being about $100 for bartenders during the whole cruise which is worth it as we really aren't paying for drinks in the CL. Concierge is dependent on what they might do but about $50-$75.

I usually tip heavy the first night of the cruise and about every other or third day after that. It ends up being about $100 for bartenders during the whole cruise which is worth it as we really aren't paying for drinks in the CL. Concierge is dependent on what they might do but about $50-$75.

Good answer this is similar to what i do.It helps when you know what other people give as in DL they do a great job and deserve it and i wanted to know as well when i go into CL my tips are on a par with others.

love sailing with RCCL

On our last cruise on Vision the DL consierge unlike on other ships where the consierge just sits at their desk brought most of our drinks so i tipped him daily,has anyone else experienced this in DL or CL.Our next 2 cruise's are on Independence(April) and Freedom (June)does anyone know what their consierge are like in both lounges?

love sailing with RCCL

If you are talking about Voytech, he is an excellent concierge and really works the room and tries hard to make

everyone comfortable and feel special. Such a great guy. He is more hands on than most but the other ships you

are going to have great concierges as well.

If you are talking about Voytech, he is an excellent concierge and really works the room and tries hard to make

everyone comfortable and feel special. Such a great guy. He is more hands on than most but the other ships you

are going to have great concierges as well.

Didn't get his name but he was probably in his thirty's with short dark hair,he welcomed everyone when you entered and left the DL as well as serving drinks.

Thanks for info on Independence and Freedom consierges.

love sailing with RCCL