How are the Swans doing?

I am so pleased I was able to take any early retirement package last year.

Anyway, back on topic. Sydney so bad they were not even allowed to play this week.

I am back from the local footy, Williamstown Oval right on the shore of Port Phillip Bay. Good win to home team, nice Shiraz to thaw me out. Absolutely beautiful day, sunnny, water lovely blue, little breeze. Cold.

I am not sure exactly when I will retire but at the latest, it will be around June 2022.:D

About the same as Mrs Gut hopes to pull the plug.

I hope to keep going to at least 80.

Anyway, back on topic. Sydney so bad they were not even allowed to play this week.

I am back from the local footy, Williamstown Oval right on the shore of Port Phillip Bay. Good win to home team, nice Shiraz to thaw me out. Absolutely beautiful day, sunnny, water lovely blue, little breeze. Cold.

Glad you had a good day, I love going to local games (for me that means league as a general rule).

A morning soccer game for me and then an afternoon of painting.

I am not sure exactly when I will retire but at the latest, it will be around June 2022.:D

If the feds have their way it may be longer, that is if you can't fund your own retirement.

Mrs Gut can tell you how many school weeks till hers, I suspect I need to count mine in decades.

I know how many school weeks too - 25 less two days (for public holidays).....

Leigh

It is my timing, and is not dependent on the government's rules.:D

My retirement will be my own choice too, never if my health holds out.

I'm lucky I have a job I really enjoy and just a few days a week can make enough to live comfortably.

It is my timing, and is not dependent on the government's rules.:D

Same same, semi retired at 53, looking at full at 55, but will still be working hard until we die.

Our working hard involves volunteering and caring.

2 years to go and WOW, I'm, (we) are looking forward to it.

Heaps of money (NO), just very good money managers.

Agreed, it must be hard to concentrate.

At times yes it is, but I just tell myself I have a job to do for the next few months and to do it as best I can.

It is actually a bit scary, this new phase of our lives.

Leigh

Same same, semi retired at 53, looking at full at 55, but will still be working hard until we die.

Our working hard involves volunteering and caring.

2 years to go and WOW, I'm, (we) are looking forward to it.

Heaps of money (NO), just very good money managers.

Sounds like my plan., although I hope to have enough money to sustain a moderate lifestyle that includes some cruising.

Sounds like my plan., although I hope to have enough money to sustain a moderate lifestyle that includes some cruising.

Well in a nutshell, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, HUh, cmon, sleep-less days, sleepless nights, We threaten them,with BEHAVE, or we will take you on a cruise with 80 year olds.

Answer? Cool, sounds awesome. lol cant win.

At times yes it is, but I just tell myself I have a job to do for the next few months and to do it as best I can.

It is actually a bit scary, this new phase of our lives.

Leigh

I suppose it would be a bit, never mind if retirement doesn't suit you, you can always change your mind and get a job or volunteer.

Well in a nutshell, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, HUh, cmon, sleep-less days, sleepless nights, We threaten them,with BEHAVE, or we will take you on a cruise with 80 year olds.

Answer? Cool, sounds awesome. lol cant win.

LOL, maybe you should threaten them with 'no cruise'.

I think retirement is overrated.

Had a few years of near retirement when my health was REAL bad, nearly went insane, (or before anyone else says it MORE insane, like that's possible).

LOL, maybe you should threaten them with 'no cruise'.

Haha, tried no cruise, half a cruise, full cruise, even Tom Cruise, they just shrugs shoulders and say Whatever Nan, Love you, can I have my phone back, can I do play station, can I do computer time.

Right that's it your going on a cruise, none of that stuff there. Yep whatever Nan, love you. Can I ????

I think retirement is overrated.

Had a few years of near retirement when my health was REAL bad, nearly went insane, (or before anyone else says it MORE insane, like that's possible).

Retirement is just the word I use for stopping a particular phase in my life such as working and career. That doesn't mean I stop everything.

Haha, tried no cruise, half a cruise, full cruise, even Tom Cruise, they just shrugs shoulders and say Whatever Nan, Love you, can I have my phone back, can I do play station, can I do computer time.

Right that's it your going on a cruise, none of that stuff there. Yep whatever Nan, love you. Can I ????

LOL, Penelope Cruz would be tempting for me?