Onboard account

Sveltana

I understand that everything you buy is charged to your account. Do we have to sign every time we buy something? Do we get a receipt so we can regularly check our account in order to see if there are any error?

Can you review your account on the TV like on many other cruise lines?

Nope, not on TV at this time. Any personal device using Princess@Sea, printout from machines near guest services or printout from guest services directly....

The Princess ap is not used anymore. With your smart phone/tablet you open your browser and connect to <ship>.princess.com (e.g crown.princess.com), create an account using your name, birth date and folio number (on your cruise card) and then among other things, you can see all charges against your sea card. That includes anyone that will be charging against your account like your partner etc. It is great and I keep a close watch on the account.

The princess@sea app was still being used last week on Caribbean Princess. There were large signs around the ship showing how to set up an account.

As well as seeing your account and anyone else's you may have on it, it also lists all the daily activities

Brian

The princess@sea app was still being used last week on Caribbean Princess. There were large signs around the ship showing how to set up an account.

As well as seeing your account and anyone else's you may have on it, it also lists all the daily activities

Brian

It's not an app. Originally Princess released an app that had to be downloaded and installed. It went away almost immediately - in fact I don't know if it was ever actually used. You just follow the directions - the ones you saw posted and which are also in the Patter - to set up and account. No app needed. I actually downloaded the app when it first came out and installed it on my phone - I think it's still there - but I never had to use it because by the time we next cruised it was obsolete.

It's not an app. Originally Princess released an app that had to be downloaded and installed. It went away almost immediately - in fact I don't know if it was ever actually used. You just follow the directions - the ones you saw posted and which are also in the Patter - to set up and account. No app needed. I actually downloaded the app when it first came out and installed it on my phone - I think it's still there - but I never had to use it because by the time we next cruised it was obsolete.

Thanks Thrak! I will use Princess@Sea which is free of charge to check my stateroom account.

Thanks Thrak! I will use Princess@Sea which is free of charge to check my stateroom account.

Princess@Sea is their name for all intranet/internet service. Use of the intranet is free. Use of the Internet (except for sending Princess E-cards and for accessing Princess.com) has a charge. Either way, it is Princess@Sea.

There are machines near passenger services where you can swipe your card get a print out of you folio. Also PS can print it as well. So.... there are many ways to keep tabls on your account.

This is true. Be sure to check your account at least 2 days before the cruise is over. So you can correct any mistakes that are made. You will see a lot of people at PS on the last day trying and the lines are long.

Tony