How many of you are taking advantage of $1.00 deposits today?

CineGraphic

We booked this one too. First time on Princess and first trip to Australia and New Zealand.

You will love the Majestic.....just got off a Med cruise. Don't listen to all the noise on the boards from veteran sailors...it is a beautiful ship.

Booked Caribbean Princess Circle Caribbean January 12, 2019.

Have a group of friends I've met on other cruises and we've been trying to get a reunion cruise going for awhile, but it's been difficult finding a cruise that fits in with everyone's plans. Was so glad to find this one, because it seems to fit for a lot of us.

We booked two on the Majestic Princess RT from Sydney. Excited to sail on a new ship for a change that has an Asian restaurant too.

Fiji, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu in a Premium Suite. This itinerary was 50/50 so decided to add a view out the front of the ship and a balcony on the side.

New Zealand in a PH suite port side, this itinerary counterclockwise so view of land from the port side of the ship.

Have 4 other cruises booked including a Silversea expedition cruise to Antarctica. Passengers on the Silversea boards have been telling me that I won't come back to Princess after sailing on Silverseas. We'll see, :confused:

Booked and 99% sure I'm keeping...

* 4/20/19 Mexican Riviera 7-night on the Royal Princess (RT Los Angeles)

Booked and will decide between (unless my dad decides we're going to Alaska for his and mom's 50th anniversary)...

* 6/30/18 Eastern Med - Greek Isles 7-night on the Crown Princess (out of Rome, into Athens)

* 7/21/18 Norway 7-night on the Sapphire Princess (RT Southampton)

Any thoughts on deciding between those two are greatly appreciated! :)

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

Booked a Royal Princess Mexican Riviera as part of a 14-nt B2B with the Wine Country Coastal (2019) and Regal Princess Canada 5-nt (2018).

Happy happy!!!

:cool:

We booked the Royal Princess 2019 Wine Country Coastal too. Looking forward to spending an overnight in SF and a few days in Vancouver.

I've been waiting for this sale for so long...

I booked an Alaskan Cruise for 2018..

The only problem is the cost came out to be 6 grand for two. That's too much.. I wanted to book a couple more but didn't see the add on Facebook until late so I didn't have time to plan.

I'm probably going to have to cancel the cruise. :(:D

Maybe not. Wait for a price drop, and then transfer to the new price with a normal deposit. That's what I'll do with my two $1pp bookings. I consider it just a placeholder until the price drops. If no drop, then we will decide which one we want to keep. They dates overlap.

Booked the 14-day Circle Caribbean for 3/18/18. Was checking prices for the last 4 weeks or so, and price did not go down. Just confirmed with my Princess Cruise Consultant, all you would lose on cancellation would be your $1 deposit.

We booked the Royal Princess 2019 Wine Country Coastal too. Looking forward to spending an overnight in SF and a few days in Vancouver.

Also booked this. Love the coastals and sailing to or from Vancouver - home. And haven't been on the Royal yet.

Lots and lots of time in gorgeous San Francisco to enjoy all of the sights and attractions that makes this city so wonderful!

I wonder for the Seattle port visit if the ship will dock downtown? That would be great!

Lots to be excited about on this itinerary!!!

Lots and lots of time in gorgeous San Francisco to enjoy all of the sights and attractions that makes this city so wonderful!

I wonder for the Seattle port visit if the ship will dock downtown? That would be great!

Lots to be excited about on this itinerary!!!

It would be nice! But I would not think so. Princess has the contract for Pier 91.

It would be nice! But I would not think so. Princess has the contract for Pier 91.

In 2011 sailing the Sapphire from LA to Vancouver the ship docked at Pier 66 in downtown Seattle because we were in-transit even though Princess used Pier 91 for embarking & disembarking passengers.

So there's a slight chance that we'll be at Pier 66 if NCL doesn't have a ship there that day. NCL signed a 15 year contract in 2015 to homeport a ship there so they're the top priority. There are no Princess ships scheduled at Pier 66 in 2017 but we can hope there could be in 2019.

http://online.pubhtml5.com/xflj/ixkj/#p=2

Edited by Astro Flyer

Booked 14 day Caribbean East/West Adventurer Jan 19, 2019. Have been waiting for a cruise to get back to Roatan which is one of our favorite ports because of a place called Little French Key! Very excited to get back there on the Royal!

Roaton is our favorite too.

In 2011 sailing the Sapphire from LA to Vancouver the ship docked at Pier 66 in downtown Seattle because we were in-transit even though Princess used Pier 91 for embarking & disembarking passengers.

So there's a slight chance that we'll be at Pier 66 if NCL doesn't have a ship there that day. NCL signed a 15 year contract in 2015 to homeport a ship there so they're the top priority. There are no Princess ships scheduled at Pier 66 in 2017 but we can hope there could be in 2019.

http://online.pubhtml5.com/xflj/ixkj/#p=2

Pier 66 would be ideal. Since the port arrival is on a Friday and most departures are on weekends maybe that will increase the odds. Docking out at Pier 91 really isn't that far from downtown (3 miles) but far enough away to make it quite inconvenient.