New Celebrity site - ? For Canadians

Josie2

After you have logged on, go to the bottom of the page and there should be a drop down country list. Select Canada and your prices should be in CAD. With this website, however, no guarantees that what works on one system will work in the same way on another. The only way I can even get the new website is by going with VPN to the US, logging on and then switching to Canada in the website.

Ever since the new release of the "new and improved web site" (ha ha), I have used "SAFARI" on my iMac to view the "old" web site format where you can choose Canada from the drop down menu.

However, as of last night - the "new and improved web site" (still ha ha) now has "Canada" added to the list of countries (1 of 2) on the drop down menu (it actually worked for me, today).

Ever since the new release of the "new and improved web site" (ha ha), I have used "SAFARI" on my iMac to view the "old" web site format where you can choose Canada from the drop down menu.

However, as of last night - the "new and improved web site" (still ha ha) now has "Canada" added to the list of countries (1 of 2) on the drop down menu (it actually worked for me, today).

Thanks. I'll try it when I get in. Also all the provinces were missing from the list when you were looking for resident rates :(

I can't even get to their website on my iPad since they "updated it" back in April. It tells me there are too many redirects! No problem on my computer. Is there a mobile App and has anyone tried it?? My prices still come up in Canadian.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

After you have logged on, go to the bottom of the page and there should be a drop down country list. Select Canada and your prices should be in CAD. With this website, however, no guarantees that what works on one system will work in the same way on another. The only way I can even get the new website is by going with VPN to the US, logging on and then switching to Canada in the website.

As of this morning, I'm finally taken to the new website without having to VPN! Time will tell if this is an improvement for me, given the many issues reported by so many people. It was rather convenient being able access both the old and new, but as our next Celebrity cruise is still many months away, I hope that all will be ok by time I need to check in, get luggage tags, etc.

As of this morning, I'm finally taken to the new website without having to VPN! Time will tell if this is an improvement for me, given the many issues reported by so many people. It was rather convenient being able access both the old and new, but as our next Celebrity cruise is still many months away, I hope that all will be ok by time I need to check in, get luggage tags, etc.

At the rate they're going I wouldn't bet on it! I spent an hour on the phone this morning with the head of the IT department and made them aware of problems with searching new cruises, accessing exiting reservations, altering profiles that they weren't aware of. It's unimaginable that those basic functions are things they should have tested and had functioning before the launch. They admitted that now they fix something and that causes something else to not function, and so on. The new site doesn't even say when Online check-in begins with my upcoming cruise. That's a basic bit of info that's kind of important! At one point I was logged in, and finally after 20 minutes was able to enter cruise planner. I clicked on order history and it took me back to a log in page. I was still logged in according to the upper right hand corner that welcomed me by name. Same thing happened to the person I was speaking with. It's quite a mess!

At the rate they're going I wouldn't bet on it! I spent an hour on the phone this morning with the head of the IT department and made them aware of problems with searching new cruises, accessing exiting reservations, altering profiles that they weren't aware of. It's unimaginable that those basic functions are things they should have tested and had functioning before the launch. They admitted that now they fix something and that causes something else to not function, and so on. The new site doesn't even say when Online check-in begins with my upcoming cruise. That's a basic bit of info that's kind of important! At one point I was logged in, and finally after 20 minutes was able to enter cruise planner. I clicked on order history and it took me back to a log in page. I was still logged in according to the upper right hand corner that welcomed me by name. Same thing happened to the person I was speaking with. It's quite a mess!

I was playing around with the site this afternoon, and the more I played the more I shook my head. I've never seen such an illogically designed website with so many errors. Depending on which page I'm looking at, I have three different dates of birth!

Under my Check-In box there's a little message stating "You must complete pending items before checking in." I've no idea what those items are. As for your problem, the date that you can start checkin in should appear under your My Cruise Summary tab. Well, it does on mine, but hey, who knows where you'll find yours!

I'd be hesitant to check in and put too many of my personal details on the website. If they're incompetent here, they're probably incompetent in data and network security too.. I wouldn't be surprised if one will be informed that one's personal information has been stolen.

Well today is the first time I have seen the new Celebrity web page. I have looked everywhere & I still cannot find the drop down menu that was previously there to get Cdn rates. I have always used an IPad but no drop down for any country anymore. Anyone out there that can help me.

Well today is the first time I have seen the new Celebrity web page. I have looked everywhere & I still cannot find the drop down menu that was previously there to get Cdn rates. I have always used an IPad but no drop down for any country anymore. Anyone out there that can help me.

I also use an iPad. I found it at the very bottom of the page. A seemingly misplaced UNITED STATES and a small arrow. Click that and the other choice is Canada.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had our fall cruise bookmarked (October 28 TA Southampton to Miami). I have to admit I haven't been paying much attention and didn't know the site was being, uh, upgraded(?). When I clicked on my bookmark today, it took me to a cruise for New Zealand, in US$. I found the place to change the country, try going to the very bottom of the main page where you see this:

© 2017 Celebrity Cruises, Inc. Ships' Registry: Malta and Ecuador. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy <and at the very right of that line is a drop-down that lets me pick Canada.>

So then I picked all the options for our cruise (had to apply each one as I picked it), and it took me to....the cruise for New Zealand!! But at least it was in $CDN. I logged in and we are still booked for the TA :)

Go to the website and scroll down to the very bottom of the splash page. The bottom line should look like this:

© 2017 Celebrity Cruises, Inc. Ships' Registry: Malta and Ecuador. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CANADA

If it says United Steps instead of Canada, use the drop down menu to pick Canada.

That should work, but all bets are off with this website!

Edited to add that this applies to my iPad as well as well my MacBook.

Go to the website and scroll down to the very bottom of the splash page. The bottom line should look like this:

© 2017 Celebrity Cruises, Inc. Ships' Registry: Malta and Ecuador. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CANADA ��

If it says United Steps instead of Canada, use the drop down menu to pick Canada.

That should work, but all bets are off with this website!

Edited to add that this applies to my iPad as well as well my MacBook.

Thank you very much, I thought I had looked everywhere, could they have made it any smaller. Thanks again, I couldn't see it for looking at it.