What food items does RC does really well?

Are there particular food choices that RC does especially well that I should make a point not to miss?

Shh, don't ask! When they find out, boom, its gone! The three best meals/items I've ever had disappeared right after I had them.

When I first started cruising in 2--6 there was a Caribbean night on the 7 day menu and they had a Jamaican Jerk Chicken that was wonderful. The Caribbean night was the least popular night on the menu, so it went away. In 2012 I had a Parmesan Crusted Turkey Breast, and it was the best Turkey I've eaten anywhere. Boom, gone. On that same cruise I had a Jalepeno Potato Soup that was wonderful. Never seen it again.

There is one particular dessert in the traditional dining halls called 'Chocolate Sensation' (or something fairly similar- not sure why I can't remember it... I said its name every day for a week) that I had to have every night. If I had a different dessert before that, I'd still need to feed my craving with the Chocolate dish right after.

That's why I'm going again next Feb :')

The lobster without doubt. Trust the Americans on their lobster. I think they bake it just right and eat it with lots of butter sauce.

The lamb shank I find it is too soft and don't have the firmness like the ribs.

There is one particular dessert in the traditional dining halls called 'Chocolate Sensation' (or something fairly similar- not sure why I can't remember it... I said its name every day for a week) that I had to have every night. If I had a different dessert before that, I'd still need to feed my craving with the Chocolate dish right after.

That's why I'm going again next Feb :')

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The coconut ranger cookies!

Glad to see I'm not the only RC cookie enthusiast. Love those cookies (like the oatmeal raisin too).

Is it embarrassing to admit I always bring some ziplocs along to keep a few cookies in my cabin at all times?

Glad to see I'm not the only RC cookie enthusiast. Love those cookies (like the oatmeal raisin too).

Is it embarrassing to admit I always bring some ziplocs along to keep a few cookies in my cabin at all times?

Resealable sandwich bags are perfect to put the cookies in.