G'day and probably goodbye.

Another positive, the puppy won't be piddling on the carpet:)

He hasn't, ever, not once. The easiest pup to train I've ever had, and over the years we've had a few.

11 weeks old, sits on command probably 90% of the time, comes when I call him nearly 100%, comes if the girls call him about 80% sits and waits when anyone is at the door, until the door is closed (unless it's me coming home, in which case all bets are off).

I play soccer with a guy who deals with dogs behaviour issues and he says, there are no badly trained dogs, just badly trained owners. The funniest thing is that people call him out to train the dog and he trains the owners how to behave towards the dog.

I play soccer with a guy who deals with dogs behaviour issues and he says, there are no badly trained dogs, just badly trained owners. The funniest thing is that people call him out to train the dog and he trains the owners how to behave towards the dog.

Yep, been involved in the world of dogs for about 35 years, breeding, showing, training, judging. A friend of ours is a dog psychologist, (also a vet) no arguments at all as a general rule.

Quite obviously under Mrs Guts tutelage, mmh same as you probably.

News Flash.

Rough Diamond, turned into a heart of Gold. Lol.:halo::evilsmile:

She has me well trained anyway. As does the pup.

Bigger.:')

But Johnny Farnham is probably trying to earn a dollar on P&O Cruises these days, with all the rest of the 'has beens.' Barry Crocker, Little Patty, Col Joye etc. Oh dear. When you run out of RSL club gigs, you get on the cruises for $500 a show.:')

Please Mr Gut, no comebacks like the above.:confused:

Hang on a minute, Uncle Les! We want Gut to come back!

Oh yes, we can get Mr Gut on to Pacific Dawn, with his fur baby, doing dog tricks as a back up artist to John Farnham, that would be a hoot.:o

That will be some come back indeed.:eek:

Not been on CC since 16h June, have just read through the thread, so sorry to read of your

problems Gut, was glad I picked it up before it disappeared as I needed a laugh. My DH

has been in hospital for 12 weeks and has now had to go into a nursing home, luckily I only

had to cancel one cruise at no cost except we lost our FCC with Princess.

Hang in there Gut, will miss all the banter.:D

Not been on CC since 16h June, have just read through the thread, so sorry to read of your

problems Gut, was glad I picked it up before it disappeared as I needed a laugh. My DH

has been in hospital for 12 weeks and has now had to go into a nursing home, luckily I only

So sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope all is as well as it can be.

Best wishes to you and husband, hope it all turns out ok.:halo: