G'day and probably goodbye.

Its nice to see that GUT has not gone .. I am having similar health issues which have I must admit slowed me down a great deal

Next cruise is an exact repeat of the Golden Princess trip where I was taken ill its getting on for 3 years now

So I have that big stern facing grand suite for Christmas and am determined that I will stay the course and have no hospital visits on this cruise

dont go mr GUT we all enjoy your company too much for you to just sail away never to be seen again

Regards clear.png?emoji-ship-1866

John

Its nice to see that GUT has not gone .. I am having similar health issues which have I must admit slowed me down a great deal

Next cruise is an exact repeat of the Golden Princess trip where I was taken ill its getting on for 3 years now

So I have that big stern facing grand suite for Christmas and am determined that I will stay the course and have no hospital visits on this cruise

dont go mr GUT we all enjoy your company too much for you to just sail away never to be seen again

Regards clear.png?emoji-ship-1866

john

Good luck with your ailments John. Yes age and its health issues catches up with us. Uncle Les won't be dancing the light fantastic in the disco on his next cruises, for me it is 1st sitting dinner and in the bunk @ 10pm.:loudcry:

11 pages on and he is still posting on this thread - and it has been an interesting read as well :')

I am an on and off poster on CC but the few times I have been reading cc, I have enjoyed your posts and well from this thread - can see that quite of few people do too. ;)

Do hope all goes well with you and your back issues and that in time, you are able to return to your first love...oops 2nd love (presumably Mrs Gut is your first love). With the way medicine goes, you just never know and hopefully something can be done for your back. :)

Take care :D

sorry to hear of your health issues would be sad if you left us for good i think your knowledge is much appreciated and as much as you may not cruise again [hopefully you will be able to in the future [anything is possible] ] you could help people in here with any questions etc or just a chat with all who post here that know you and those that dont make new friends etc would be sadly missed if you did go i hope you dont best wishes from Hawka

sorry to hear of your health issues would be sad if you left us for good i think your knowledge is much appreciated and as much as you may not cruise again [hopefully you will be able to in the future [anything is possible] ] you could help people in here with any questions etc or just a chat with all who post here that know you and those that dont make new friends etc would be sadly missed if you did go i hope you dont best wishes from Hawka

Thank you.

I'm finding actually talking about cruising hard at the moment.

But I'm also bored witless (currently confined to bed) and missing the chats I've had here over the years, so I keep dropping in to see if there's anything non cruise related to chat about.

I guess it's going to take a bit of time. At the same time I'm trying to organise a wheelchair, strewth they're expensive, as much, or more, than my most expensive cruise for some.

11 pages on and he is still posting on this thread - and it has been an interesting read as well :')

I am an on and off poster on CC but the few times I have been reading cc, I have enjoyed your posts and well from this thread - can see that quite of few people do too. ;)

Do hope all goes well with you and your back issues and that in time, you are able to return to your first love...oops 2nd love (presumably Mrs Gut is your first love). With the way medicine goes, you just never know and hopefully something can be done for your back. :)

Take care :D

Cruising has dropped to number three, Mrs Gut wins hands down, my little Max dog has jumped to number two. My doctor is a big softy for animals too, wants Max trained to get me stuff so I can take him everywhere with me.

Cruising has dropped to number three, Mrs Gut wins hands down, my little Max dog has jumped to number two. My doctor is a big softy for animals too, wants Max trained to get me stuff so I can take him everywhere with me.

Good to see Max is No.2, after your wife. Training him to get you stuff so he can be an assistance dog should keep you busy.

Good to see you more up than down these days. Well done!

do a post on you training your dog Max and how you are doing it cause i reckon would make an interesting read

Now photobucket is all but dead, it's getting hard to post more than thumbnails

when i post via the computer if i am lucky it works that is i get thumbnails but if i go via the phone i get the whole picture comes up in the post , not sure why or how but i wont argue with it if it works

Try this site . Its easy , better and much quicker than Photobucket ever was.

What site David?

I've never been a fan of photobucket or any hosting site for that matter, I hate giving someone else the unrestricted right to use my work, even if they are only junk snapshots.

Probably comes from back when I made a quid at it.

What site David?

I've never been a fan of photobucket or any hosting site for that matter, I hate giving someone else the unrestricted right to use my work, even if they are only junk snapshots.

Yeah that's what worries me on that as well in a way

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

What site David?

I think he is now using flickr.

You would be better placed than most of us to understand the 6000 pages of fine print.

What site David?

Sorry...Silly me . I looked it up and copied it but forgot to post it.....

Here it is...

https://imgbb.com/