G'day and probably goodbye.

It's more the dog that I have concerns for.

And in the case of Max, his absolute fascination with birds in general and Seagulls in particular I'd be worried he'd jump overboard chasing one.

fair enough would hate to see that happen too

I agree.

When we were held hostage on a ferry in port in Greece for 24 hours, waiting for calm sees, a dog walker came past us with a big dog which did a huge poo in the foyer of the ferry.

held hostage far out that would be scary i guess bit hard if owner was going home talking dog home with them hope they picked up the poo and put it somewhere not so confined with people , maybe even over into the water as much as that maybe the wrong thing to do but better then leaving it inside

But then people say he will look like me.

With his (eventual) salt and pepper coat and beard matching mine.

But then next they say he's cute.

Mmmmmmm what's that say about me:D

They say owners and their looks start to look alike. Poor Max, ;p

Mr Gut and Max the miniature schnauzer would be rather like Danny de Vito and Arnie in Twins.

When I had to stop work, a colleague tried to convince me I needed a schnauzer. I begged to differ.

But people say he's cute. Ergo I must be cute. And I've probably got more Salt and Pepper now then last time we met.

Never done it with Carnival, but imagine it will be the same as Princess and Cunard.

Anchor in the Port and tender right into the historic site, right where the boardwalk cafe used to be before that low life burnt it down during the massacre, entry to the site included.

There will be options for guided tours and the ferry out to the isle of the Dead and/or Point Puer.

Personally I think the main site can be done fine by yourself but aisle of the Dead and Point Puer are worth doing.

Thanks for the information GUT. I'll pass it on to son.

Love your way of thinking. "People say Max is cute. Dogs look like their owners. Therefore I am cute". You'd do well at law ;p;p;p

held hostage far out that would be scary i guess bit hard if owner was going home talking dog home with them hope they picked up the poo and put it somewhere not so confined with people , maybe even over into the water as much as that maybe the wrong thing to do but better then leaving it inside

Dog must have been in a kennel for the trip. The ship dog walker picked up the poo.

Hey Gut, another vote for you. Wishing you et al all the best. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and hope to continue doing so. Chronic pain sucks and is so hard to treat.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For some idea what Max will look like when he is all growled up, this is his mum, on the right04b3593adc98c3723151ab6f266bca3c.jpg

You could take them on QM2 Mr Gut, 22 kennels on it. Did you not see them on your trip in March? I checked them out, no dogs in them, just excess baggage.

You could take them on QM2 Mr Gut, 22 kennels on it. Did you not see them on your trip in March? I checked them out, no dogs in them, just excess baggage.

Didn't have him then. But you can only book them on TAs I'm told.

Hey Gut, another vote for you. Wishing you et al all the best. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and hope to continue doing so. Chronic pain sucks and is so hard to treat.

Thank you.

It's not the pain, I can handle that most of the time.

It's not even the falling down, though that does suck and causes more pain most of the time.

It's really the embarrassment that comes from the results of the falls.

I'm on a forum for stroke survivors and there was a blog from a guy who learnt how to fall properly!

Maybe you could ask your physio this question and then when you do fall, it is with so much finesse, people will ask if you are a stunt person!

Great conversation starter with no embarrassment [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I'm on a forum for stroke survivors and there was a blog from a guy who learnt how to fall properly!

Maybe you could ask your physio this question and then when you do fall, it is with so much finesse, people will ask if you are a stunt person!

Great conversation starter with no embarrassment [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Maybe I wasn't blunt enough it's not the embarrassment at falling, but the loss of control of some bodily functions when I fall (or sometimes when I don't) that causes embarrassment.

Maybe I wasn't blunt enough it's not the embarrassment at falling, but the loss of control of some bodily functions when I fall (or sometimes when I don't) that causes embarrassment.

You may be able to watch a repeat of SBS Insights last programme about the problems veterans were having getting a job after getting out of the forces. There was a chap in the audience who was successful in getting a good job. When asked what injuries he received he listed them (some of which were physically obvious), finishing on incontinence. I was so impressed with his lack of embarrassment, because he didn't have to reveal that.

You may be able to watch a repeat of SBS Insights last programme about the problems veterans were having getting a job after getting out of the forces. There was a chap in the audience who was successful in getting a good job. When asked what injuries he received he listed them (some of which were physically obvious), finishing on incontinence. I was so impressed with his lack of embarrassment, because he didn't have to reveal that.

It's not so much the embarrassment of revealing it, as it happening, say in the MDR. Or the buffet etc.