WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

I received a message this morning from Maarten Bruels, the current Equinox cruise director, and he said he is leaving for vacation on July 14th until he joins the Edge as the first cruise director.

Did he mention who would be taking his place by chance?

Thanks.

I am interested in this information also. We are sailing on the Equinox August 4th. We cruised on her last October, but I know a few of the crew were going to the Edge. Does anyone know who the maitre d’ in Luminae will be? Any recommendations for wait staff in Luminae?

Vickie

We really like Nino in Luminae, we have had him 3 times and have confirmed with him that he will be back for our Sept 3 cruise. Actually he should have rejoined last week after vacation. He has been with Celebrity for more than 20 years.

We really like Nino in Luminae, we have had him 3 times and have confirmed with him that he will be back for our Sept 3 cruise. Actually he should have rejoined last week after vacation. He has been with Celebrity for more than 20 years.

Thanks, I will look for him in August.

Vickie

Charles well deserves Edge-best maitre’d on sea or land! Charles stands out in our cruise experiences and we look forward to his presence on the Edge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree. He says that once finished with the "open" on the Edge, he plans to return to the Summit.

I agree. He says that once finished with the "open" on the Edge, he plans to return to the Summit.

Charles was our matre'd on the Summit in April and I agree with the above. He is excellent. I hope he'll still be on the Edge when we sail that ship in Feb

George

Any idea of the cruise director on the Equinox on July 28th?

I just received this message from the current Equinox cruise director Maarten Bruels regaurding his replacement on July 14th.

"Hi, you never bother! Damian de Lorensiz will be taking over from me. Great CD"

So there it is straight from the horses mouth. Cheers!

I just received this message from the current Equinox cruise director Maarten Bruels regaurding his replacement on July 14th.

"Hi, you never bother! Damian de Lorensiz will be taking over from me. Great CD"

So there it is straight from the horses mouth. Cheers!

Has anyone here sailed with Damian before? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How long will he be on ?

I think CD’s do 4 months work and 2 months off.

Rose the CAPTAINS CLUB Host says she does 7 months on and 2 off, She leaves Silhouette 21.07.18, the same date that Sue Denning leaves.

Info below from the June 30th sailing of Celebrity Equinox. At the end of July, Maarten will be taking some time off before joining Edge and Damian De Lorenzis will be taking over for him as CD. Damian was our CD when we cruised Equinox in 2012 and was great! Whole crew was wonderful and seemed to be extra friendly and in high spirits on the voyage.

Master: Captain Dimitrios Manetas (Kate McCue will be back at the end of August)

Chief Engineer: Evangelos Salliaris

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragkas

Guest Relations Manager: Julie Sherrington

Hotel Director: Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director: Maarten Breuls

Food and Beverage Director: Vlado Momiroski

Executive Chef: Alexander Capello

Charles well deserves Edge-best maitre’d on sea or land! Charles stands out in our cruise experiences and we look forward to his presence on the Edge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello all! Does anyone know who the Captain will be on the September 2nd sailing on the Summit?:confused: Couldn't find answer. Thanks in advance.:)

c5b201fd390cafe5444e8f01dd0d9f55.jpg

Updates on Reflection from in2up2 and Scubesdad who are on the 07/09/18 sailing.

Entertainers

Charlotte Jones guitarist

Chroma Strings classical

4 Elements fusion quartet

Take Five house band

DJ Banks

I received an email from the Equinox shoreside concierge. The email stated that “Avilene” is the Michael’s Club concierge. I haven’t seen her listed on the staff & crew spreadsheets. Is anyone familiar with her?

Vickie

Edited by Maven3

I never cared about who the CD was until we encountered Eddie this past April....he was just great on our Eclipse TA

Agreed! We found his self-deprecating sense of humor funny. We did also enjoy Maarten Bruels.