All Things Jewel of the Seas

BillOh

Unless I inadvertently did not hit "submit reply", I think my post yesterday was deleted for some reason unknown to me.

Anyhow, wanted to say "hi' to you and the gang... and too bad we're missing each other by a month. Would been awesome like on Radiance to nonchalantly look behind me and see you guys standing there in the check-in line out of the blue lol!

I'm sailing in 24 days... counting the days/hours/minutes ;p

Hey Claudio! Too funny! Yes, it would be so good to run into you at random times! Looks like you are going to have an amazing back to back!! Keep the ship in good shape for us! And I hope I get to read a review when you get back to make my time go a little faster!! Have a great cruise!! 😊😊

Thanks to both of you very much :D

I'll take little britain's times as more solid only because they were from the 7 day itinerary vs. the 9 day or TA.

I also finally noted the Compasses which were posted on the other recent Jewel thread. I'll be booking MTD's at 6:30pm then, ample of time to get to trivia and shows :)

We board the Jewel on Sunday and have 2nd seating for dinner which it states on our docs is 9pm. A bit late for us but I am sure we will cope with more time in the CL !!

c1974b87e4db76bb23daf5ff9d6ef108.jpg

The CL and Diego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting that one also! :)

Pretty typical Radiance class CL stet up...I hope the half circle bar is still there to the left of the picture? Is always

one of our favorite seats in the house! :D

Pretty typical Radiance class CL stet up...I hope the half circle bar is still there to the left of the picture? Is always

Yes, the CL bar was indeed there back in February. :)

d1414c1c5e79fafc97d0441dbc917073.jpg

A picture paints a thousand words...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for starting this thread!

Sailing RCL for the first time on the Jewel 4/15/18. We booked one of the newly added 11th deck balconies. Love sailing out of San Juan bc of the amazing itineraries.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for starting this thread!

Sailing RCL for the first time on the Jewel 4/15/18. We booked one of the newly added 11th deck balconies. Love sailing out of San Juan bc of the amazing itineraries.

Have a fantastic cruise. They are the best itineraries with multiple islands.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Have a fantastic cruise. They are the best itineraries with multiple islands.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thanks!!

I totally agree! We r excited to visit 3 new islands this cruise. Love having lots of ports! Fun busy week. A pre/post cruise stay in SJ is a must to relax. lol.

Thanks!!

I totally agree! We r excited to visit 3 new islands this cruise. Love having lots of ports! Fun busy week. A pre/post cruise stay in SJ is a must to relax. lol.

Yep. We'll be in SJU 2 nights before and 3 nights after our B2B on Jewel next winter:cool:

lucia2.jpg

These 4 people returning to Jewel in late April.

Posted earlier this is a photo of myself, my wife and close friends Penny and Jon. Many of you would recognize the port as St Lucia. Knowing Jewel does and will spend half the year in the Med, I'd love to see pictures of her there. We still have the Med on our bucket list.