Any comments Miami Marriot Bayside v H Inn Port of Miami

gordylad

we have a cruise coming up and we are between the two hotels. the marriott looks the nicer but the holiday inn's location is right at the bayside marketplace. just required for one night arriving around 3pm

Any help appreciated

we have a cruise coming up and we are between the two hotels. the marriott looks the nicer but the holiday inn's location is right at the bayside marketplace. just required for one night arriving around 3pm

Any help appreciated

I would go for Holiday Inn. Much more convenient and plenty to do in the evening, the only downside is that it may be a bit noisy around there. Stayed at the Marriott in December, it was ok but no more than that.

My daughter and I just stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami in May. We also have previously

stayed at The Intercontinental which was not available for our stay in May. The convenience for

both of these hotels is the Bayside Marketplace is just across the street. A short taxi drive to the

port.

From both hotels you can watch the ships come into the port in the morning.

I would not hesitate to book the Holiday Inn again.

thanks can you walk to the marketplace from the Marriott or the Intercontinental as both are available?

From the Marriott, you can take the MetroMover, which is free, and about a 3 or 4 minute walk from hotel. Takes you straight to the Bayside stop, which is next to the Holiday Inn. From there, 2 or 3 minute walk, just like being at Holiday Inn. It runs ever few minutes all day/night long and is totally free.

We recently sailed out of Miami in May and booked at the Double Tree biscayne bay. You can walk the 3/4 mile to Bayside or just take an uber or lyft for $4... much better option in my opinion. We really enjoyed the hotel and here is a link to my video of the room. Let me know if you have any questions.

We have stayed at the YVE (very small rooms, only two elevators and one wasn't working during our stay, right across from Bayside and next to CVS) which was ok and the Hampton Inn Brickell (a block from the metro mover, easy trip to Bayside, great breakfast, gave us drink coupons, nice pool area and lobby with pool and places to relax, near public, 7-11 and starbucks). I thought the Hampton Inn was much nicer for basically paying the same price! It was a bit longer of a ride to the port (uber xl was about 16 before tip). We were at the Hampton 2 weeks ago and YVE last summer

We're at the Marriott Biscayne bay right now. Pretty nice hotel. We jumped on the metro mover thing last night and went to Bayside market. Very easy and close. Nice rooms, great service. On a lil East coast trip, 4 hotel stays, all but 1 used Priceline bidding or Express deals, all 4 were Marriott properties. Rating

1. Gaylord National (Washington DC) by far

2. Renaissance downtown Pittsburgh

3. Marriott Biscayne bay

4 Marriott Niagra falls

ed96939c238d0915f7983150b4529044.jpg7bf0761508c5e025f0fde103fe47bd68.jpg7fe31213fb3481c8fc93f347a7dd3a0c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

HI across from Bayside marketplace has a newer on site restaurant ( hotel prices but good service and food ) and ground floor area. Very convenient...we mostly cruise from Port Everglades but for Miami port the HI works well for a pre cruise stay of 1 or 2 days..there are shops and eateries at Bayside of many types and nice park areas in the main avenue.