Ultimate Dining/ Deluxe Beverage Package Combo

I read on another site and vaguely remember some mention of it on here, but there has been a combo package with both Ultimate Dining and Deluxe Beverage showing up in cruise planners. Initially I read it was only on Oasis class, but just checked for our upcoming 9 night Navigator sailing and it was there for $65 per day. We would never take full advantage of it as we don't do a lot of specialty dining, but I know a lot of people enjoy it. For our sailing, it's a savings of $3 per day over purchasing the two separately, not sure about others.

It shows for our December cruise on the Allure. Prices are in Canadian:

$65/day for the beuverage package

$70/day for the beverage plus Voom

$90/day for beverage plus dining

$210 for unlimited dining

Would the 219 unlimited be for the week?

It shows for our December cruise on the Allure. Prices are in Canadian:

$65/day for the beuverage package

$70/day for the beverage plus Voom

$90/day for beverage plus dining

$210 for unlimited dining

There problem with $90 a day is what if we want to do to the MDR a couple nights, maybe not such a good deal.

And our Allure trip in Sept the drink package was only $46 with the 30% off for early booking. $65 seems high. maybe pricing going up?

Got an email for my Nov rhapsody cruise, you can combine ultimate bev pkg with ultimate dining for $65 p.p. per day. It is not available for my march harmony cruise. Very interesting. It actually is a total of $20 more than I paid for each individual at the lowest price point (bev $38, dining $168)

Got an email for my Nov rhapsody cruise, you can combine ultimate bev pkg with ultimate dining for $65 p.p. per day. It is not available for my march harmony cruise. Very interesting. It actually is a total of $20 more than I paid for each individual at the lowest price point (bev $38, dining $168)

Do you know if cost is 65 a day or do they add tip like they do for drink package if tip is included it is really a bargain and I will get it.

Do you know if cost is 65 a day or do they add tip like they do for drink package if tip is included it is really a bargain and I will get it.

I'm pretty sure the $65 does not include grats but once you put it into your cart it will show the total price, including grats

I'm pretty sure the $65 does not include grats but once you put it into your cart it will show the total price, including grats

That's what I think also but will call next week, if it included I will buy it if not I will buy 5 night specialty package

The gratuity for the booking I had it available was 13.44%

I just checked my offer for Anthem of the Seas. It's showing up at $67/day with a total of $529.50 for the week.

I played with the numbers and it looks like what Royal Caribbean is effectively doing is charging $48/day for the beverage package with 18% gratuity and $19/day for the dining package (no gratuity). At those individual prices, the numbers match.