Boarding pass color

Mrs.Gosse

I've never had a problem printing things for my cruises in the past. However right now my printer is on the fritz and I'm trying to send it to Kinko's through my mobile device and nothing is working out. I can print from work but it will only be black and white how important is the color on the boarding pass? Is it always yellow? I've never paid attention.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Thanks everyone. That's a huge relief. We are Elite but our boarding passes are yellow. Weird. I'm at the point where I'm ready to throw all of my electronic devices in the garbage. It was an awful lot of hassle for me this morning to end up with no boarding passes printed. Thanks for your help!

Thanks everyone. That's a huge relief. We are Elite but our boarding passes are yellow. Weird. I'm at the point where I'm ready to throw all of my electronic devices in the garbage. It was an awful lot of hassle for me this morning to end up with no boarding passes printed. Thanks for your help!

Sounds like you just a need new color ink cartridge.

It sounds like your ink jet color cartridge is low or clogged. I went through the same thing for years & finally bought a B&W laser printer & have never regretted it. No more ink to dry out for lack of use and the laser cartridge lasts forever. :)

As others have mentioned, there's no need for color on the boarding passes.

It sounds like your ink jet color cartridge is low or clogged. I went through the same thing for years & finally bought a B&W laser printer & have never regretted it. No more ink to dry out for lack of use and the laser cartridge lasts forever. :)

I did the same thing...only I did it because the cost per black and white page is waaay less than any inkjet out there and the ink is waterproof...no runny pages.

My latest HP is wireless which means I can squirrel it away in the laundry room and still have it print any time I want.

Both my colors and black aren't working. I've recharged, cleaned, realigned etc. I'm so sick of printers. Anf it's constantly dropping the wifi. Then in a time like this it doesn't work. I also wanted to print directions from vancouver to seattle.

I hope the colour it brings to their face isn't green though.

That is why I wear my patch! Without it I simply couldn't cruise. I get car sick on winding roads if I'm not the driver and don't pay strict attention to the road. With my patch I've weathered seas that sent the "iron stomach" folks to their cabins to lie down while I ate Steak and Lobster. I may look like a total dork with that little round band aide thing behind my ear but it works. :D