Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up

trbarton

A quick search found this compliments of

Elliair.

Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2410794&highlight=mini+bar+contents

• Like 1

From Princess:

Elite Mini-Bar FAQ

Elite Mini-Bar Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?

Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine. You can choose one of the following:

Chardonnay Kendall-Jackson

Sauvignon Blanc Nobilo

Cabernet Sauvignon Kendall-Jackson

Pinot Noir Robert Mondavi.

Unwooded Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Wyndhams, Bin 444 Cabernet Sauvignon (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Brown Brothers, Shiraz (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?

Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?

Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards

All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

• Thanks 1

Is the elite set up the same as the suite set up?

We had bottles of beer instead of cans.

The last two times our Elite setup included bottles of beer instead of cans. Not consistent, as they say on the description, contents are subject to change.

The left column is what is included in your mini bar. The right column are all the possible items you could exchange your mini bar for. I generally fill this out before calling room service. Then I remove all the items I want exchanged, place the list with the items on the tray provided...leave the room, and magically, all is replaced.

1:1 (liquor for liquor) (non-alcohol for non-alcohol)

Mini Bar Set Up.pdf

The left column is what is included in your mini bar. The right column are all the possible items you could exchange your mini bar for. I generally fill this out before calling room service. Then I remove all the items I want exchanged, place the list with the items on the tray provided...leave the room, and magically, all is replaced.

1:1 (liquor for liquor) (non-alcohol for non-alcohol)

Thanks for providing your spread sheet. Very helpful for us newbies for the mini bar.

Tom😎

Thanks for providing your spread sheet. Very helpful for us newbies for the mini bar.

Tom😎

As I gracefully age, I have to find more creative ways to keep myself organized. Glad it might help someone else out. CC is a wonderful venue for sharing. Thank you everyone.

I have a related question. We are booked on a Grand Mediterrean cruise which is actually two BtoB cruises. Will we receive one set up at the begining of cruise only or will we receive a second set up at end of first cruise, for the second cruise? They were booked as one cruise..

I have a related question. We are booked on a Grand Mediterrean cruise which is actually two BtoB cruises. Will we receive one set up at the begining of cruise only or will we receive a second set up at end of first cruise, for the second cruise? They were booked as one cruise..

You will receive the second setup at the beginning of the second segment. Enjoy! :D

Sometimes a glitch or way of doing things is better still We booked a 3 week cruise of the med and as they also sold it as 3 separate weeks we actually had 3 set ups which was great HOWEVER this may not always happen - they also gave us 3 credits on our total of cruises:D:D:D

Sometimes a glitch or way of doing things is better still We booked a 3 week cruise of the med and as they also sold it as 3 separate weeks we actually had 3 set ups which was great HOWEVER this may not always happen - they also gave us 3 credits on our total of cruises:D:D:D

Did you not repeat a port in the 3 weeks? Must have really been a glitch if it was just one segment. You were lucky!

• 4 months later...
As I gracefully age, I have to find more creative ways to keep myself organized. Glad it might help someone else out. CC is a wonderful venue for sharing. Thank you everyone.

thank you for sharing this spreadsheet - 1st time Elite w/mini-bar and we are not "drinkers" - nice to know what our options are before we leave!