Complimentary wine, but we don't drink - other options?

Our booking in has some perks:

• Savor a complimentary lunch for two at Giovanni's Table, Jamie's Italian, Sabor or Johnny Rockets®.
  • A complimentary bottle of red wine welcomes your arrival

I'm all for free lunch at a nicer restaurant, but we are simply not drinkers. Besides giving the bottle back, are there other options? Maybe onboard credit or exchange for something else?

That sounds like the package for Central Park balconies. It might be worth chatting with the loyalty desk. It wasn't given to you for loyalty, I know, but they can sometimes accomplish some pretty impressive things, and he/she might have a possibility for you.

best you can hope for is letting you swap it out for sparkling non alcoholic wine.

one assumes you booked the cabin for its price and factors other than a free bottle of wine.

its no different than all those Crown and Anchor loyalty level perks that are loaded on to your sea pass card that never get used.

We are not drinkers either and often the perks have to do with a bottle of wine or such. Just wish I could have the equivalent in the drink of my choice (to a certain dollar limit, of course). Would love a Café Mocha.

I have nothing against those who like wine or other alcoholic beverages but there are many who don't benefit from these perks. Please come up with an option.

We just got assigned our cabin (neighborhood guarantee) and it's Central Park balcony. I'm not a fan of red, but I like white. I would take a cheap bottle of white over red. But everything I've read so far that they won't exchange the wine. I am guessing they buy the wine in bulk and so get a huge discount on the wine and it's not worth much when it comes down to it.

We're not drinkers and the D+ gift bottle of Pinot Grigio (value $40 per RCL) was wrapped in plastic bubble and face towels and checked in luggage and brought home to be used by my kids.

You might want to consider using "Jet Bag" or "Wine Diapers"...Google them...they work great...got ours on Amazon....We take one or two with us whenever we travel...Good for any liquids and we've used the same ones over and over.