Main Dining Room Schedule

railman

It does seem like the OP would agree with you. :confused:Obviously the cruiselines have to schedule things that work best for the majority of passengers. I bet if 75 % of the passengers started asking for later breaskfast time they might change it, but not for a few.

Was trying to be sarcastic. Hope he does not agree with me as it would be a nightmare for the cruise line to try to cater to 3,000 individuals.

This seems like a silly complaint to me. Why you would want to eat breakfast later than 9 -- then, it's practically lunchtime. It sounds like you're the one who's being rigid . . . rigid about having your three squares a day. Why not try living dangerously?: go to the HC, grab some fruit and cheese, and try to dodge starvation until the dining room opens for lunch.

Plenty of people, including myself, when on a cruise, like to sleep in and not rush out to meet a deadline to get into the dining room. So unfortunately, like the OP, we rarely get to go to the MDR for breakfast or lunch for that matter, since the schedule doesn't match with our internal clocks (and stomaches).

I don't think its a matter of being rigid. Its more a matter of enjoying our cruise the way we prefer.

Breakfast is the worst meal. Over cooked eggs Benedict. Poor omelet. Etc. never go. Lunch is much better

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We thought that Eggs Benedict in MDR was the worst ever.... but we were wrong. We had even worse EB in Whitehorse, Yukon. :eek: