Pillows on Princess

beannie

Well, I should have looked myself, but didn't. Trying to find out what pillows Princess is using on their beds. Not until I got home did I realize I hate my pillows and loved theirs. Anybody?

Thanks in advance

Nancy

Their pillows are way too soft for me. Like most hotels. I usually get the steward to stuff two into one pillowcase. That kinda works.

My wife and I both love the pillows from Holiday Inn Express. They always have pillows labeled both Firm and Soft. I would love to snag a few of those. We will be trying out the new Princess pillows in a few days. Hopefully they are as good as they are billed to be. My wife loves feather pillows but I always end up getting stuck by the feather ends and don't like them at all.

I wanted to buy the princess bedding but when I realized for the set of sheets the shipping was going to cost me $112 at the cheapest, I was appalled! I rarely pay shipping for anything I buy and that is just outrageous!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pillows are as subjective as food tastes, I guess ;)

I have always found Princess pillows to way too poofy (technical term) and then they 'deflate' into nothing. GF says the same. She's a recent My Pillow convert and swears she'll take hers on our next cruise.

When on the ship, do you have a choice between the non-allergenic or feather pillow?

I hope so.

TIA

You should. I always ask for two extra feather pillows. You should be able to ask for non-allergenic ones if you find feather ones on the bed.