I'm more that P15535 off at Princess!

RetiredNTraveling

Actually I too wish that Princess would send the informative emails they used to send. I agree that most of what they send now is pure rubbish but they used to send me email letting me know who would be the CD, what movies would be shown on MUTS (handy so that I didn't watch the movie just before sailing), who the entertainers and lecturers would be, etc. The mail was available on the personalizer so there was no need to have one's inbox cluttered. Sadly, it's been a while since they sent anything of value.

You really care who the captain is, or the cd? I would like to get so info though. I can't imagine what it would be. It would build the excitement

I'm not concerned with who the captain will be. I do, however, want to be fully reassured that the CD will not be J J Ulrich. Worst... CD... Ever...

I'm not concerned with who the captain will be. I do, however, want to be fully reassured that the CD will not be J J Ulrich. Worst... CD... Ever...

IDK if he is still around, but I recall having him many years ago - CB I think - and he was about as dull as a cloudy day.

I was just getting a little bored and thought that I needed some Tabasco in my life, so you are the unlucky victims today!

You could charter a sport fishing boat and go trolling for a lot less. ;)

To RetiredNtraveling (just Mike),Have a fabulous cruise. You were to be on this same cruise itinerary a few years ago. All of us couldn't wait to meet you because of your fabulous sense of humor, the hard work you did organizing us on the roll call etc.

What a horrible shock to us when we were waiting to board our transportation at the Doubletree Hotel to get on the ship, when we saw you and your wife heading home because of your wife's health emergency.We all felt so sorry for you.

So now, enjoy your fabulous 28 day cruise on the beautiful Emerald Princess.Sorry some people here felt the need to attack you.

Ok, here goes as I'm going to get this off my chest!

We are booked on the upcoming 28 Day Hawaii, America Samoa & Fr. Polynesia cruise! To date we have received one very impersonal non-descript email :rolleyes: telling us absolutely NOTHING from Princess Cruise Lines.

I know that most of the emails that we have received prior to our previous cruises were Mass Mailings, but they at least told us who our Captain was going to be, not to mention who the Cruise Director was. In addition, we received some info dealing with what we could expect in the way of Entertainment on the cruise!

Well we received one lousy email from the office of the cruise director! WOW, it was so full of platonic garbage and signed Cruise Director! We laughed at it.

What is Jan Schwartz doing as President? Well I can tell you NOT MUCH! :confused: We have never been so disappointed with the lack of concern from Princess.

Just Mike, aka RetiredNTraveling :mad:

Not sure what you want. I just booked a Hawaiian cruise and got 2 emails wanting me to book Airline. Well, we're driving, so I ignore it. Soon the excursion emails will show up. Yeah, so......been on many cruises, I don't expect anything from Princess...never even got a free bottle of wine, or any perks besides what is offered. So relax, you booked, I booked, expect what you paid for.

All I have to say about what your complaining about is this S54789597 and w590215 if you don’t agree with me then just FUGHEDDABOUDIT. :eek:

From The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

My thoughts exactly. Calm down, it's only a cruise!!:D

Good Morning Tony:)

Well, I really thank each and every one of you. Your advice has saved me a lot of money. No I'm not cancelling the cruise. I now no longer require Hemorrhoid Surgery that the Proctologist recommended, as I got just what I was expecting to get.

As for canceling the cruise, do you think that I would cancel a cruise that I have been waiting to go on for past 4 years? Not hardly and in addition, I have never been on any cruise that was ever a disappointment! And have never complained about anything, well except for the smokers in the cabin directly fore of us and the two of them smoked like chimneys!

But since our very active Roll Call is drawing to an end, well, I was just getting a little bored and thought that I needed some Tabasco in my life, so you are the unlucky victims today!

As those from our Roll Call can tell, th?id=OIP.q2vy0zIMYipX9RW1weZc_gEgEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300 and of course they can confirm it!

Now that I have you . . .83412928.gif under my control.

Watch out for that cloud! daffy-duck27-33127.gif

Hope you forgive me, but in case you don't, I will be on a Cruise of a Lifetime for this Flat Land Hillbilly!

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Just Mike

Thanks Mike! I don't know you but something about your post made me not so sure whether this was serious or not but I leaned towards the not serious :) You gave some of us a good laugh!

I hope you have an amazing cruise!

On Sept. 30th my husband (not me) received an email from the cruise director on the Ruby.

It had the production show of Magic to Do, Onboard media list (movies), guest entertainers and Octoberfest listed.

Its not junk mail to me. Its keeping me excited about what our adventure is going to entail. Do I need to know who the captain is or all the rest of the officers? Not really. Not as long as we enjoy the cruise.

So, yep we are still getting the information sent via e-mail and I am okay with it. :)

To RetiredNtraveling (just Mike),Have a fabulous cruise. You were to be on this same cruise itinerary a few years ago. All of us couldn't wait to meet you because of your fabulous sense of humor, the hard work you did organizing us on the roll call etc.

What a horrible shock to us when we were waiting to board our transportation at the Doubletree Hotel to get on the ship, when we saw you and your wife heading home because of your wife's health emergency.We all felt so sorry for you.

So now, enjoy your fabulous 28 day cruise on the beautiful Emerald Princess.Sorry some people here felt the need to attack you.

What a sweet thing to say! Here! Here!