I don't flaunt my C&A Status

I've been gold so long I went from getting the free meal to the free shake from one cruise to the next. Kind of like when they changed the SAT scoring and I got dumber with the same score.

Watch out Platinum only 1 more day. Then I'll be going to breakfast in my Robe and Lapel Pin. Styling and Profiling.

If I do a back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back I can go from Gold to Diamond in one hop.

Advice....................please ditch the robe, cabin ONLY!:o

Sorry , double post

A thread of hundreds of replies of no one flaunting their status leaves a gaping hole for me on my next cruise to flaunt status for the first time as an experiment and see what happens...

Wow so the drinks are on you,we will all help you flaunt that.

Step 1:

Have shirts made that say the following:

Move over, I am Diamond / Muevete, soy un Diamante

Diamond Plus is Really Pinnacle Minus

Pinnacles are made of Tanzanite, but a Diamond is a Diamond.

Seriously though, you are right. I'll search out some newbies and adopt them for the weekend. They'll do what we do. We'll just sneak them into the DL under the auspices of the RCI mid-upper tier adopt a cruiser program. We'll introduce our Diamonds In Training prominently wherever we go and key them in to the good life with insider tips like order two appetizers in the dining room, fire doors are to stop fires not Diamonds, use the Captains Corner to berate the master of the ship over the lack of flaming baked Alaska parades (true Diamonds know that's the BEST time),and force them to watch us exchange our virtual coupons for an 8 x 10 photo of our choice (already printed in gallery) so they know the good life is coming

You may not do anything around staff or officers, but I'll Diamond my way right to driving the ship:D:D

So what you mean is you will be,

A Diamond Geezer.

A thread of hundreds of replies of no one flaunting their status leaves a gaping hole for me on my next cruise to flaunt status for the first time as an experiment and see what happens...

Be sure to have someone Youtube it for you! :cool: ;p

Why work so hard to become diamond - I have a friend who now lives with a diamond, and on his first cruise he was diamond. So much for diamond being a recognition of loyal to royal.

I wonder how people would treat him if they learned that he did not "earn" it!!!

Why work so hard to become diamond - I have a friend who now lives with a diamond, and on his first cruise he was diamond. So much for diamond being a recognition of loyal to royal.

I wonder how people would treat him if they learned that he did not "earn" it!!!

Lucky him. I know the feeling but now Diamond on my own as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't flaunt my status to push others down nor do I attempt to use it to get special attention from RCCL. I am humble about such things.

To me, the only value my status holds is that fellow customers may use me as a resource of information. Since I have cruised more than once, I might have a wee bit of advice or experiences that may be of interest or be helpful to others.

In other words, fellow customers might say, ask that guy, the one over there with the real tan, he might know.

Status is not about what's in it for me (RCCL doesn't offer much). Status is a symbol of my experiences that I have to offer freely to my future friends.

Do the elevators only go up and down? I know the answer to that one.

I've never worn the robe in the cabin or anywhere else. I think they look dumb. However....having read this thread I'm thinking of wearing one, with about 20 diamond pins given to me by friends, along with white socks and sandals to either the meet & mingle or the welcome back party. I just need someone to dare me on our Thanksgiving cruise on the Grandeur. :cool:

It's no ones business. Could care less how anyone became the tier level they are.

My sister's new husband's first cruise on Royal was as a Diamond. ;)

That should be your shirt "Fire doors are to stop fires not Diamonds"

Can I flaunt my status if I'm Gold? Shirts could include

I'm just an old lump of gold, but I'm gonna be a diamond some day

Diamond in 57 sea days or 15 Years

Rise up Gold's! Tonight we storm the DL!

GOLD Status - All you have to do is ask

Proud to be GOLD - if your on the ship and reading this shirt, you're GOLD Too!

GOLD Status - I pay for my perks!

GOLD with Money > Pinnacle

"Stay GOLD, Ponyboy! Eventually you'll make Pinnacle!" :)

I was on the Oasis about a year ago. We were at muster drill, muster drill and this man was already complaining about some nonsense. He said "the staff here don't understand they work for me god damn it." Not matter what the status some people are just jerks.

I've never worn the robe in the cabin or anywhere else. I think they look dumb. However....having read this thread I'm thinking of wearing one, with about 20 diamond pins given to me by friends, along with white socks and sandals to either the meet & mingle or the welcome back party. I just need someone to dare me on our Thanksgiving cruise on the Grandeur. :cool:
Sir, consider yourself dared. Flaunt that robe and pins. You earned it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app