Favorite port

jmdx2

Hard to say which one is the favorite as there are many that we like, but if you are looking mainly at non-European ports of call, probably one of the most favorites is Bermuda, which of course is not in the Caribbean. Very clean, friendly, safe, beautiful, and lots of different things to do and see. In the Caribbean it would probably be Barbados, Curacao, and Aruba. All for different reasons but all equally as nice.

I agree Curacao is picture postcard perfect. With that bridge that goes up and down and the colored houses. I actually bought a lovely painting from an artist in town there and still have it hanging in my den. It is a vibrant picture of a little house. Aruba is also very pretty.

I'm always excited to go to Cozumel, just so I can go eat at La Choza Address: Calle 10 Norte # 216 | Between Adolfo Rosado Salas and 3rd Sur, Cozumel 77600, Mexico. Best Mexican food I've ever had in my life. I've been lucky enough to eat here 5 times and food and service is always perfect. We loved jet skiing in St. Thomas. The water was stunning. Shopping and lunch in St. Maarten was fun. Senor Frogs is always a party in Nassau, St. Thomas or Cozumel.

Having just completed the ABC Islands for the first time, I have to say it has become my favorite. Loved Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao....BUT...if you can find an itinerary that includes Bermuda (many do, if sailing from NJ or NY), you will not be sorry. :cool:

Hands down it would be Curaçao. There is lots to do within walking distance of the ship. The floating bridge is very nice and they have a very interesting floating fish market where fishermen from South America come in and sell their catch. Lot's of open air bars along the canal and the bright coloured buildings are unique. Would like to do a land vacation there sometime.

I'm always excited to go to Cozumel, just so I can go eat at La Choza Address: Calle 10 Norte # 216 | Between Adolfo Rosado Salas and 3rd Sur, Cozumel 77600, Mexico. Best Mexican food I've ever had in my life. I've been lucky enough to eat here 5 times and food and service is always perfect. We loved jet skiing in St. Thomas. The water was stunning. Shopping and lunch in St. Maarten was fun. Senor Frogs is always a party in Nassau, St. Thomas or Cozumel.
Have to remember La Choza, will be in Cozumel in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

All the Caribbean ports are pretty much the same.

Give or take a few things.

People always answer with Aruba, Curacao, or any of the southern islands.

But only because they are the least frequented via the far location.

If Nassau was next to Aruba, the same people would rave about it...