Latest Upsell Offers

CineGraphic

Received today:

Caribbean, 6/23, 7 day, balcony, $149pp to mini or $249pp to club class mini

Are the Upsell offers sent directly to you from Princess or through you TA and then passed on to you?

Are the Upsell offers sent directly to you from Princess or through you TA and then passed on to you?

Ours was sent to us personally. We book ourselves.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you book

- direct, the upsell will go to you

- agent, the upsell will go to the agent and they should inform you

There is a phone number you have to call and leave a message, it is suppose to be, the order the messages are left.

If you book

There is a phone number you have to call and leave a message, it is suppose to be, the order the messages are left.

Sometimes, even with having a travel agent, Princess will contact you directly.

If you book

Do you happen to know the phone number to call?

Thank you

Do you happen to know the phone number to call?

Thank you

The phone number was on the email offer. I have read it is only a voice box and they get back to you. Sorry I did not keep the email as I did not take the offer.

Received an upsell offer yesterday for the June 30 Western Caribbean sailing on the CP. Now in an inside; upsell offer to a balcony stateroom B1-BF for $189 pp. Website shows inside rooms sold out, but 57 balcony staterooms still available.

A little too much? Booked a good deal for the inside room.

Received an upsell offer yesterday for the June 30 Western Caribbean sailing on the CP. Now in an inside; upsell offer to a balcony stateroom B1-BF for $189 pp. Website shows inside rooms sold out, but 57 balcony staterooms still available.

It is truly up to you whether this is "too much" or not. Are any of these balconies that are available the nice, larger balconies? 7 night or 10 night cruise? On Caribbean cruises, we enjoy a balcony as a private place to relax and "chill out," and my cruising buddy really does not like inside cabins.

On the other hand, if you find a trip to an open deck the same as using your balcony....or if you don't mind inside cabins, it may be worth it to you. Or you can cross your fingers and see whether the offer comes in at half the price next week, since there are 57 cabins remaining.

I took an upsell at $169pp from balcony (I had caribe forward) to mini suite (I selected covered mini on emerald aft). This was 7 day Alaska, RT Seattle. Kept all perks and even the free gratuities were automatically increased to cover the higher charge of the mini vs. balcony.

We’re glad we took it as there was some norovirus on ship so we spent the last sea day & partial sea/Victoria days in the cabin just to mostly avoid people-contact as we didn’t want to contract the virus. (pax a couple cabins down were ill)

Also glad we took it as had mostly beautiful weather so able to enjoy the balcony since it was more coverage than caribe.

Edited by gotta cruise again
added thought

A Caribbean cruise on Sea Princess... Perhaps you mean CB - Caribbean Princess?

Princess Ship Abbreviations

CB - Caribbean Princess

CO - Coral Princess

KP - Crown Princess

DP - Dawn Princess

DI - Diamond Princess

EP - Emerald Princess

NP - Golden Princess

AP - Grand Princess

IP - Island Princess

GP - Regal Princess

RP - Royal Princess

RU - Ruby Princess

SA - Sapphire Princess

CP - Sea Princess

TP - Star Princess

SP - Sun Princess

MJ – Majestic Princess

YP – Sky Princess

PA - Pacific Princess

Caribbean Princess- 7/7, 7 day, mini

Two upsell offers. The first was to a suite for $459 pp. We declined.

The second one was $139 pp for club class mini. We took this one.

Princess contacted our travel agent. She texted me. Once they called her back, she texted as she got info on the cabin number, etc, so I could refuse or accept based on all the info.

A Caribbean cruise on Sea Princess... Perhaps you mean CB - Caribbean Princess?

Princess Ship Abbreviations

CB - Caribbean Princess

CO - Coral Princess

KP - Crown Princess

DP - Dawn Princess

DI - Diamond Princess

EP - Emerald Princess

NP - Golden Princess

AP - Grand Princess

IP - Island Princess

GP - Regal Princess

RP - Royal Princess

RU - Ruby Princess

SA - Sapphire Princess

CP - Sea Princess

TP - Star Princess

SP - Sun Princess

MJ – Majestic Princess

YP – Sky Princess

PA - Pacific Princess

Oh yes! Thanks. I meant CB for Caribbean Princess. My mistake (darn it!).

Okay, so how do we get these "up sells"?? Do they contact you or do you have to call Princess and see the prices??

They contact you/your TA thru e-mail. There is a phone number in the e-mail (a different number for each cruise, so sharing is no good), and you call them back. It is all a matter of what cabins are open as your embarkation date nears.

A friend just got this upsell from Princess. They are booked in a ME mini-suite Royal Princess Aug 5/18

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING SUITES (rates are in addition to fare already paid): Full Suites (Cat S3) size from: 440 sq ft $999 US per person

And no, they are not taking it! If it gets dropped they may consider it. They are Elite

A friend just got this upsell from Princess. They are booked in a ME mini-suite Royal Princess Aug 5/18

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING SUITES (rates are in addition to fare already paid): Full Suites (Cat S3) size from: 440 sq ft $999 US per person

And no, they are not taking it! If it gets dropped they may consider it. They are Elite

$83.25/day/person. Not worth it for me either.