I do flaunt my C&A Status

OK...now you're talkin...though the golds may get way too spoiled on those chocolates. :confused:;)Better save the chocolates for those really difficult nasty jobs. Don't want it to go to their heads. :p

Hell, for a bag of chocolate I'll do any nasty job. ;p

Not wanting to start another lanyard thread, (It's very easy to carry your card inside or outside your clothing). But should we velcro the back of it so it shows status w/o having to check and turn it toward the front?

Appreciate the sentiment....but the true DS that we are ....the status is recognized without question. No cards, lanyards, etc. needed. ;):cool:We simply carry that aura with us.

Just noticed something. And this has to do totally with our "hail to the King"....we are at around 1800 posts...but over 86,000 views. We are a hit! :D

Thanks to our Royal DS King...Cigar King...all hail to his Royal Highness! :cool:

Just noticed something. And this has to do totally with our "hail to the King"....we are at around 1800 posts...but over 86,000 views. We are a hit! :D

Thanks to our Royal DS King...Cigar King...all hail to his Royal Highness! :cool:

I agree,and very few posts off gold's who just accept they have to do what they have to do to keep us DS happy.

I agree,and very few posts off gold's who just accept they have to do what they have to do to keep us DS happy.

And if they preform their services well over the years...they can still hold the hope that they may ascend to a higher level. :cool: