Indy TA disembarking delay Port Everglades today

I was under the impression that there are usually delays both disembarking and embarking when a ship comes back from a TA

I would think so and I think the OP posted relatively early I would almost be tag 32 is done now (just before 10am eastern)

As molly361 stated, I think that TAs almost always have delays. I remember our Uber ride being in a line of traffic for over 30 minutes when we were trying to get into the terminal area for Harmony for the inaugural sailing from Port Everglades, and the security officers told us the huge back-up was due to delays from passengers disembarking from the TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Celebrity Reflection TA which arrived at Port Everglades on 11/3. We headed to breakfast at 6:45 a.m, and were surprised to find that self debarkation was completed and they were at luggage tag #8.

It's the luck if the draw! Sometimes a ship gets cleared quickly other time not so lucky.

We finally got to a taxi at 11am. It was kaos in the terminal. Nothing to identify the line for US passengers or we Canadians holding Nexus (GLOBAL) cards. Finally we found someone directing and they pointed us into the right line. There were 20 people in front of us, so it went quickly. The line for everyone else must have easily been upwards of a thousand.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Forums mobile app

As molly361 stated, I think that TAs almost always have delays. I remember our Uber ride being in a line of traffic for over 30 minutes when we were trying to get into the terminal area for Harmony for the inaugural sailing from Port Everglades, and the security officers told us the huge back-up was due to delays from passengers disembarking from the TA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That disembarkation was a HUGE CF.

We were on the Celebrity Reflection TA which arrived at Port Everglades on 11/3. We headed to breakfast at 6:45 a.m, and were surprised to find that self debarkation was completed and they were at luggage tag #8.

It's the luck if the draw! Sometimes a ship gets cleared quickly other time not so lucky.

That disembarkation was a HUGE CF.

The Harmony TA disembarkation began smoothly, but then got bogged down. The same may have happened with the Reflection after you got off. I'm not saying that it DID, but it may have.

On our first Princess (Royal) cruise TA last year, we were off the ship, cleared customs and at the airport (FLL) in less than an hour. So as someone mentioned, don't book flights too early. We saw many in line worried they might miss their flights.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Forums mobile app