Eclipse live review.

papuchon

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sunday November 26: first dinner at Moonlight Sonata 2nd seating. Comparing to our previous cruises with the Equinox, quality down a notch. No Evian or San Pellegrino at the restaurant and Passport Bar.

Oh, I hope they have it for you the rest of the nights we love our San pelligrino with dinner on board!! We come on the next sailing. 😊

Just returned from the Sihouette....Evian was available. DH had sparkling water (it was a green bottle) sorry, didn't pay attention to the name.

They have replaced Diet Coke with a European Coke Lite. Not a fan of coke lite. Too sweet. They did mention that it would be for a full year.

I wonder if they are giving new items a try to see how the customers react. Kinda like the pillow chocolates.

Will be checking back for updates. What restaurant didn't have the Evian? Do you have the premium package?

Did you check any other bars for Pelligrino?

Recently on the Equinox they had Evian but only in the very large bottles. We had the premium package and every time we asked for water they gave us the smaller bottles that weren’t Evian. The only time we ever got Evian is when we asked for the large bottle and many bars didn’t have them so they would “compensate” by giving us two.

If you look at Evian backwards it is naive. Is it possible that the bottlers are having some fun and laughing at all the gullable people that think their water is better than other brands or what comes from the tap?

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🚢

If you look at Evian backwards it is naive. Is it possible that the bottlers are having some fun and laughing at all the gullable people that think their water is better than other brands or what comes from the tap?

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🚢

not naive at all.

https://www.aquamaestro.com/category/still-water/evian-water

Recently on the Equinox they had Evian but only in the very large bottles. We had the premium package and every time we asked for water they gave us the smaller bottles that weren’t Evian. The only time we ever got Evian is when we asked for the large bottle and many bars didn’t have them so they would “compensate” by giving us two.

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🚢

You're right...Evian in the suites were two large bottles and four small off brand bottles of water

Monday’s update : plenty of Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino. All brands available with the Premium Beverage Package. I was told that the ship had yesterday in Miami an inspection from the Health Department. The crew was too busy to replenish the bars and restaurants.

Just returned from the Sihouette....Evian was available. DH had sparkling water (it was a green bottle) sorry, didn't pay attention to the name.

They have replaced Diet Coke with a European Coke Lite. Not a fan of coke lite. Too sweet. They did mention that it would be for a full year.

I wonder if they are giving new items a try to see how the customers react. Kinda like the pillow chocolates.

The green bottle is either Perrier or San Pellegrino.

question for elite cruisers on celebrity eclipse

sailing dec. 10 as elite .. question is what are the elite perks?...do you have admission to michaels club or is there another venue for the "happy Hour" drinks and apps..?..... Have sailed celebrity ships before but not the eclipse..

Elite do not have Michael's Club. Drinks with either be 5-7 in Sky Lounge or you will have 3 drink vouchers per person per night

thanks.. I am one point shy of elite plus ... bummer.... plus reciprocal for elite with diamond plus on rci...

thanks.. I am one point shy of elite plus ... bummer.... plus reciprocal for elite with diamond plus on rci...

Elite Plus do not get in Michaels club either only the access to Sky Lounge. Suites & Zenith members are the only people allowed in Michaels Club. I look forward to meeting you in Sky Lounge as we are also on that cruise.

Shirley

Yesterday we had the first Evening Chic. Looks like the dress code is not enforce at all. Saw many people without jackets.

Jackets are no longer needed on chic nights.

Men should feel comfortable wearing:

• Pants or designer jeans with a dress shirt, button-down shirt or sweater
  • Optional sport coat or blazer