Shower in suite

RustyR1

The suite should also have a spray shower above the controls that you can move up or down, or detach to use as a hand spray.

For clarification, the controls for the rain shower head and the movable shower wand (for lack of a better term) are separate so you can use just the wand and not the rain head.

Sorry, but I'm not a troll. I'm a traveler, and I don't expect everything to be exactly like home when I travel.

Travelers help travelers; trolls offer criticism. You had nothing constructive to offer. Apparently you know little about women. So sad.

How does one keep their hair dry in the shower? It's directly overhead.

Fortunately, you can adjust the shower spray that is in the tub/shower combo. I also like you, do not like to overhead shower as I do not wash my hair everyday- Bad for my hair and scalp. You will be happy with the shower.

Fortunately, you can adjust the shower spray that is in the tub/shower combo. I also like you, do not like to overhead shower as I do not wash my hair everyday- Bad for my hair and scalp. You will be happy with the shower.

Thank you. I'm happy to have an answer from someone who's actually been in a suite.

I don't wash my hair every day...many women don't, as it dries out your hair. For some of us, daily hair washing isn't necessary. Every other day is more than enough if you have dry hair! Now, when I was young, everyday was a must! And, if you just need to hop in the shower to rinse off from the pool (where you didn't get your hair wet, either!), you may not want to do an entire "hair fix-up".

For some reason the picture will not upload.

Go to youtube and you will find all of the suites including the bathrooms. Perhaps not your exact ship, but the solstice class or Milly class suites bathrooms similar. Check, Royal, Penthouse, Celebrity suites or Sky suites.

Enjoy.

I am sure you will be happy with the configuration.

I don't wash my hair every day...many women don't, as it dries out your hair. For some of us, daily hair washing isn't necessary. Every other day is more than enough if you have dry hair! Now, when I was young, everyday was a must! And, if you just need to hop in the shower to rinse off from the pool (where you didn't get your hair wet, either!), you may not want to do an entire "hair fix-up".

I do wash my hair every day, so I apologize for not being more aware that this was such an issue.

But the OP didn't like the idea of shower caps. She didn't like my idea of doing the hokey-pokey in the shower (you put your left leg in, you take your left leg out) - :D, so really, what is the solution? Book a different cabin category as someone else suggested? (I can tell you in the AQ showers you have the option of JUST the lower body jets, which might be perfect for her, but I think she wants to be in a suite?). There are options, you just find what works. Like I said, not everything is going to be the way you want it to be.

Go to youtube and you will find all of the suites including the bathrooms. Perhaps not your exact ship, but the solstice class or Milly class suites bathrooms similar. Check, Royal, Penthouse, Celebrity suites or Sky suites.

Enjoy.

I am sure you will be happy with the configuration.

Thanks for the suggestion. We've sailed in all suite classes up to and including a Royal Suite. I was just trying to post a picture of the shower for the OP. I probably needed to resize the picture but didn't have time.:)

I do wash my hair every day, so I apologize for not being more aware that this was such an issue.

But the OP didn't like the idea of shower caps. She didn't like my idea of doing the hokey-pokey in the shower (you put your left leg in, you take your left leg out) - :D, so really, what is the solution? Book a different cabin category as someone else suggested? (I can tell you in the AQ showers you have the option of JUST the lower body jets, which might be perfect for her, but I think she wants to be in a suite?). There are options, you just find what works. Like I said, not everything is going to be the way you want it to be.

Take a bath.

Sorry to hijack...new to X but a long time (25+) RCI cruises. I usually always book the RCI junior suite category that has the tub/shower combo (yes I'm a bath user) but am booked on Eclipse in a balcony cabin # 9290 and am a bit puzzled about the shower...Does it have an adjustable (up/down) hand shower. Would have loved to book a cabin with the tub/shower combo but their (whatever their called) are $$'s. Please help this newbie to X.

Sorry to hijack...new to X but a long time (25+) RCI cruises. I usually always book the RCI junior suite category that has the tub/shower combo (yes I'm a bath user) but am booked on Eclipse in a balcony cabin # 9290 and am a bit puzzled about the shower...Does it have an adjustable (up/down) hand shower. Would have loved to book a cabin with the tub/shower combo but their (whatever their called) are $$'s. Please help this newbie to X.

Here is a photo of the shower in a standard balcony cabin. The head is bendy and moves.

Phile0c1193bdae271ac5dc2181c743cb9ce.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk