Stop spamming

Cruise Junky

In my mind it’s not that big a deal. Obviously a mistake that will be corrected. Delete and carry on.

Mo

Yes, I too received about 16 and I just thought it was funny. Obviously a mistake and I don't take offense. I receive a lot of email everyday and these 16 are just a small drop in the bucket. I just deleted and moved on.

Since I’ve been counting on my fingers and toes and have run out I’ve recruited several others in the gym to help me. Right now there are 2 guys and 1 woman with shoes off.

Hopefully O will Solve the problem soon as the others have fled[emoji19][emoji19]

Why fingers and toes????? :confused: I'd rather it be pieces of clothing. ;p

Deleted and blocked.... no more emails from this company......ever!! Lost another customer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good for you taking a stand on this. I can only imagine had the missed a chocolate on turn down service. Equifax's data breach of info they were to hold safe pales by comparison with this IT issue yet they are still in business. Oh yeah, Home Depot , Goldman Sacks. of course this is not good but so bad as to never buy their product, probably for the best they lost you now.

It's a very big deal when it's coming to your work e:mail and you're getting ready to close for the holidays. I can't risk my mail box filling up and real items being blocked.

Fingers crossed it seems to have stopped

I guess that is a consequence of using your employers resources for personal affairs. My TA's email goes to personal selectively divulged address; most everything else, including O's promos goes to a "I don't care as much mailbox ". In truth I have all O's email go to one of DW's addresses. :) One bank alert goes to my work address but they have recently started sending infrequent promo emails so this will soon be changed.

Simple solution to your full mailbox concern, and I agree with you that would be a not trivial concern, is to have set a filter to delete all O's incoming mail. And maybe leave it on for when this occurs again. Because it very well could even the biggest IT dept. have issues and O's isn't big compared with not even middle size enterprises .

I do hope for you all O gets it fixed soon. Easy for me to trivialize this, and I don't mean too, as I am not getting all that email.

Some of our guests received multiple email communications yesterday due to a technical issue.

We truly regret any inconvenience and are taking steps to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Thank you kindly for your support and patience.

TheOceania Cruises Family

Some of our guests received multiple email communications yesterday due to a technical issue.

We truly regret any inconvenience and are taking steps to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Thank you kindly for your support and patience.

TheOceania Cruises Family

Umm, yeah, this sounds like it's from Oceania.

First post - and a typo in the signature. :D