Current Status of Coke Freestyle Machines on the Royal Caribbean fleet.

BillOh

If you plan to use the machines you will have to use the cup, they have a chip in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I cruised on Anthem, I learned a workaround to be able to fill my own cup was to place my room card under my drink cup and it worked! I was using my yeti and the room card trick worked every time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When I cruised on Anthem, I learned a workaround to be able to fill my own cup was to place my room card under my drink cup and it worked! I was using my yeti and the room card trick worked every time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is an interesting tidbit. I might speculate without any real merit that might only work with the Quantum class ships, thinking the sea pass cards are different for that ship. (Maybe Harmony and Symphony as well)

Kinda skipped through the rest of the thread (oops!), but I’m on Enchantment right now and there is one about 20 feet away from me :)

Hi neighbor up north, I hope its working well, I'll be on Enchantment this fall.

Soon will be my first time on ship with Freestyle machines. So if they are out of service, we can still get sodas at bars, right? And even if in service, bars are still on option for sodas right? (I understand that a bar would not have the 100+ variety).

No, what I meant is people seem to talk about these like the ONLY place they can find them is on board. I see them everywhere where I live, so I guess I don't understand why it's a big deal on board.

I've never in my life seen one. I'm actually looking forward to trying one in October.

I live in Denmark.

For those interested in independence of the seas. It is getting the machines in its refit. Copy of email from Royal Caribbean below:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department regarding the Coca Cola freestyle machines.

We kindly advise that Coca Cola freestyle dispensers will be available after the refurbishment on Independence of the Seas.

If you wish to purchase a drinks package, you can contact us at 0844-493-4070. One of our Customer Service representatives will gladly assist. You can also purchase these packages online in your Cruise Planner.

If you have further queries or concerns, please let us know.

We look forward to welcome you and your family onboard.

Best regards,

Vivian Hernandez

Customer Service | UK & Ireland

Royal Caribbean International

For those interested in independence of the seas. It is getting the machines in its refit. Copy of email from Royal Caribbean below:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department regarding the Coca Cola freestyle machines.

We kindly advise that Coca Cola freestyle dispensers will be available after the refurbishment on Independence of the Seas.

If you wish to purchase a drinks package, you can contact us at 0844-493-4070. One of our Customer Service representatives will gladly assist. You can also purchase these packages online in your Cruise Planner.

Best regards,

Vivian Hernandez

Thanks Garfield, If we ever cruise together, I'll by the lasagna.

Quantum Class

Quantum of the seas - Seeking input – Same as Ovation?

Ovation -5 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Seaplex and 2 inSorrentos – Credit snoozer of the seas 1/’18

Anthem -6 total 2 in Windjammer, 1 in Seaplex and 2 in Sorrentos – See post #80 courtesy brklyn78

Timf2001 notice 1 in Fuel Teen Disco.

Oasis Class –

Oasis - 7 machines total

4 in the Windjammer, 2 on the promenade near Sorentos, and one in the arcade.

This was verified by multiple sources

Allure - 8 machines total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade nearSorentos, and one in the Aracade also there is one in the Wipeout Café?

Harmony -8 total

4 in the Windjammer (2 each side) , 2 on the promenade near Sorentos, and one in the arcade.

- 1 in the minibites –courtesy of racerxpeedy

Symphony

I assume it will be the same as Harmony – watch for updates thissummer

Freedom class –

Freedom - 7 machines total. 4 in the Windjammer, towards theback, 2 on each side. 2 on thepromenade near Sorrento’s. 1 in the arcade area.

Liberty - NONE

Independence –3/18 = From Crown and Anchor - Wekindly advise that Coca Cola freestyle dispensers will be available after therefurbishment on Independence of the Seas. <courtesty of user Garfield

Voyager class –

Voyager – None

Explorer – Yes per Lifesaver1984– Same as Adventure

Adventure - 4 total, 2 in Windjammer, 1 on each side, and 2 on the promenade

This is from my May 2017 memory,feel free to correct or verify

Navigator – None as of May 2015

Mariner – Seeking input

Radiance Class

Radiance – None

Jewel 4 in Windjammer, all theway back, 2 on each side. (Sneak in back door if WJ closed) This is from my 2014 memory, but will verify this May

Brilliance – None

Serenade - None

Vision Class

Vision - seeking input

Enchantment – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in the Centrum -credit Ourusualbeach Jan ‘18

Grander – Yes, – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in theCentrum -credit snorkelaway Jan ‘18

Rhapsody - Yes, per 2 inWindjammer and one in the deck 6 Atruim per jmh2006

Majesty – 2 machines total, 1 on each side above the Windjammer in the area of Sorrentos

Empress - None

Wow, best news I've had during an otherwise rough week!

We'll be on the Indy next February for a music charter. While the charter is legendary (even at Royal) for its prodigious beer consumption, there will be one or two people on board like myself who will partake of ye olde soda package. :D

Hi neighbor up north, I hope its working well, I'll be on Enchantment this fall.

Just got of of the Enchantment with my daughter on March 16th.

Had all kinds of issues with no ice from any of the them several times. Then, they would spit out a few ounces of soda, and then lock up.

The one by Latte-Tudes had to keep being "Re-booted" by the Latte-Tudes server.

I'm on a sugar-free, caffeine-free diet. So, I really need these to work for drink options besides water.

But, I do have Miller Lite as another option if the Freestyle fail. :'):')

Grander – Yes, – 3 total, 2 in the Windjammer port side and 1 in theCentrum -credit snorkelaway Jan ‘18

Someone corrected me before, but I have been on Grandeur recently and there are 5 total. 2 on each side of windjammer and 1 in Centrum between photo place and lattitudes,

Are the Coke Freestyle Machines on board in addition to regular fountain drink dispensers? I ask because people spend A LOT of time to get their one drink at these machines. This is for many reasons..some people are not familiar with them; there's a lot of choices; going back a screen can take a while (computer processing); some people don't read english. But even with someone who can navigate through all of this quickly, the machine can still be finicky (doesn't recognize cup or like exact placement of cup, etc.).

This would be a nightmare to have 5 only machines for 5,000 people! There's a pizzeria where I live and the Yelp reviews since one was installed has dropped the rating almost a full star due to the wait/line for the one drink machine in the place. So it's just hard for me to imagine so many people trying to use a handful of machines placed all around a multi-level ship.

Are the Coke Freestyle Machines on board in addition to regular fountain drink dispensers? I ask because people spend A LOT of time to get their one drink at these machines. This is for many reasons..some people are not familiar with them; there's a lot of choices; going back a screen can take a while (computer processing); some people don't read english. But even with someone who can navigate through all of this quickly, the machine can still be finicky (doesn't recognize cup or like exact placement of cup, etc.).

This would be a nightmare to have 5 only machines for 5,000 people! There's a pizzeria where I live and the Yelp reviews since one was installed has dropped the rating almost a full star due to the wait/line for the one drink machine in the place. So it's just hard for me to imagine so many people trying to use a handful of machines placed all around a multi-level ship.

These machines are the only self service, but you can go to any bar, or restaurant and get a glass as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

Except for Navigator in the Windjammer (which I believe are no longer functional), there are no self-serve fountain soda machines on RC ships. However bars and restaurants can serve soda from their fountain machines.

Except for Navigator in the Windjammer (which I believe are no longer functional), there are no self-serve fountain soda machines on RC ships. However bars and restaurants can serve soda from their fountain machines.

Correct....

Navigator had "out of order" signs on the fountain dispensers in Windjammer the beginning of the month.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Best regards,

Vivian Hernandez

Does anyone have the date on the Indy retrofit/drydock? As Bob and I have been speculating this will be the first existing ship in quite a while to have the machines added. We speculated Liberty would have had them added when she had all the water slides and other work done but it didn't happen. On that subject I talked to the CD of the ship right after that work and he said they tried to install them, but a water leak killed the project.

Does anyone have the date on the Indy retrofit/drydock? As Bob and I have been speculating this will be the first existing ship in quite a while to have the machines added. We speculated Liberty would have had them added when she had all the water slides and other work done but it didn't happen. On that subject I talked to the CD of the ship right after that work and he said they tried to install them, but a water leak killed the project.

Bill, I'm thinking that Indy goes into drydock right after her current cruise returns on April 3rd. The next cruise after that is the May 5th TA to Europe.

Edited by Host Clarea

Bill, I'm thinking that Indy goes into drydock right after her current cruise returns on Arpil 3rd. The next cruise after that is the May 5th TA to Europe.

Ok, Maybe I'll poke around their roll call and see if anyone is talking about it on board.

Ok, Maybe I'll poke around their roll call and see if anyone is talking about it on board.

She’s in dry dock now. Have a look on the webcam you can see they have taken up the running track. In for a month until it returns to Southampton. Due to arrive in Southampton on 11 May.

I’m travelling on 16/6 on Indy so can comment if no one does before me.