Edge officers, staff shaping up

vtcruising

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks for the update onboard! It is fun to follow along with what is happening onboard in these last few weeks before she arrives in FLL. :classic_smile:

I just took this screen shot a few minutes ago of a countdown clock for the Edge arriving in FLL. It looks like it will be Nov 19 at 10 AM. If they are leaving Freeport on the 19th, they must be leaving in the early morning hours to make it there by 10 (or the countdown clock needs to be reset). Hard to believe that it is only a month away! :classic_smile:

image.thumb.png.137ecaacc72da3ce1e71eb52a1da1e92.png

It's odd Marilyn, the timetable doesn't mention Ft Lauderdale once!

As for those wanting pictures of rooms I'll ask again, but she hasn't even been able to get into our room for a peek. She has commented that what cabin storage she has seen is a bit on the minimal side!

Peter

2 hours ago, Esprit said:

It's odd Marilyn, the timetable doesn't mention Ft Lauderdale once!

As for those wanting pictures of rooms I'll ask again, but she hasn't even been able to get into our room for a peek. She has commented that what cabin storage she has seen is a bit on the minimal side!

Peter

Oh well, as long as she shows up by Nov 25th!! :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, ecslady said:

HI Peter -

If by chance Valentina could get some pictures of a Concierge accessible balcony cabin, I would appreciate it.  I'm in one on the Dec 9th cruise, and my cabin mate needs to be a suitcase full of medical supplies, so we were wondering how the cabin is set up.  We were wondering if there was more storage than a regular infinite balcony, where the bed placement is, etc.  Haven't seen any diagrams of the layout or any pics so if she can and has a moment, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

I saw a plastic  hanging closet storge unit ...it would take up some closet space but might work..does not look heavy???  Dont forget the circular cabinet with a few shelves at end  of the closet ..tried to upload image but it failed

• 2 weeks later...

For the crew, today will be special.

The official ship handover took place in Eden at 9 am this morning. Then at 12.30 pm will be the flag ceremony up on deck.

Lastly, the crew have their party in the Grand Plaza from 6.30 pm, with a free bar until midnight!

The dress code will of course be Halloween chic. 

Peter

• Like 2

Translated as:

It's in good hands!! That's who there will be in command Captain Costas Nestoroudis (right) while the Staff Captain will be Matt Karandreas (left). Looks like they are in Eden?

image.thumb.png.f443bfc50c2b72dda2726208edcc3734.png

Edited by vtcruising

1 minute ago, vtcruising said:

Amazing video!  LLP is really getting down!  I hope she will be serving at the Martini Bar when I board on the 25th. :classic_wink: It looks like they are having so much fun. Is Valentina enjoying the party?

She says it's great. The free flowing alcohol seems to be taking effect now!