Edge officers, staff shaping up

vtcruising

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

There are1,377 crew members from 72 different countries on the Edge. Here is a picture of several of them:

51958452_allcrew.jpg.e41a65486fdf6bd535882f862544f374.jpg

Including English and Venezuelan😊

According to my sources, Lisa and Richard are going down really well with the crew.

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

Including English and Venezuelan😊

According to my sources, Lisa and Richard are going down really well with the crew.

I could tell from the videos and pictures last night! They seemed to enjoy the party as much as the crew. I think they must realize that, though they created a beautiful 1 billion dollar ship, it's those 1377 people who will ensure the success of the Edge. :classic_smile:

All the names that are listed for the crew, will they be there for the February 24, 2019 sailing?  It seems that if they started training in September, they will most certainly be gone by then.  If that is the case does anybody know who the other crew members will be during the February 24, 2019 sailing?  Thank you for any information.

22 hours ago, GINNY L said:

All the names that are listed for the crew, will they be there for the February 24, 2019 sailing?  It seems that if they started training in September, they will most certainly be gone by then.  If that is the case does anybody know who the other crew members will be during the February 24, 2019 sailing?  Thank you for any information.

The cruise director that follows Maarten will be Lewis Power Stannard in late January/early February.

We met him aboard Reflection in July and he's an excellent CD (and English of course!):classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Esprit said:

The cruise director that follows Maarten will be Lewis Power Stannard in late January/early February.

We met him aboard Reflection in July and he's an excellent CD (and English of course!):classic_smile:

Thank you for posting.  I bet the hotel director and food and beverage director will be different at the end of February.

Just now, Tall-Cruiser said:

Thanks Petert for the update. Hopefully they will continue to have better weather for the rest of their TA. All the best to them all. 

Glad the weather has improved. Hope the WiFi improves - I’m sure it is very important for the crew to stay in touch with family/friends. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Esprit said:

Not sure if this has been reported already.

Edge will dock in Freeport on Wednesday 14th. A day earlier than originally planned.

Peter

Thanks for letting us know. Do you know if they are still arriving in FLL on Nov 19th? I hope things are going well onboard!

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Thanks for letting us know. Do you know if they are still arriving in FLL on Nov 19th? I hope things are going well onboard!

No other news I'm afraid Marilyn. The internet is currently really bad. Hopefully I'll get more information about the 19th. I do know 19th & 20th have been labelled "USCG"

Peter