Streamers

Airrace

Yes for me it was about reliving memories. I found some that are eco friendly, no harm to the ocean or animals. I going to try and pop one off and spend the rest time enjoying the memory.

If only now I could figure out a way to let family and friends on board for a pre party. Nice to have good memories!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes for me it was about reliving memories. I found some that are eco friendly, no harm to the ocean or animals. I going to try and pop one off and spend the rest time enjoying the memory.

If only now I could figure out a way to let family and friends on board for a pre party. Nice to have good memories!

So even though everyone told you you're not supposed to do it you're going to anyway. Why did you bother to ask?

Airrace - This REALLY upsets me. What part of NOTHING don't you understand? If I were next to you, I'd wrestle you to the ground and have you confined to the brig the entire cruise. I'm very serious. Relive your memory by using them inside your cabin. Streamers over the edge are off limits, period!:mad::mad:

Airrace - This REALLY upsets me. What part of NOTHING don't you understand? If I were next to you, I'd wrestle you to the ground and have you confined to the brig the entire cruise. I'm very serious. Relive your memory by using them inside your cabin. Streamers over the edge are off limits, period!:mad::mad:

You really think violence is the key to handing this question, just shows how un stable you are! Get a life and do something constructive.

You really think violence is the key to handing this question, just shows how un stable you are! Get a life and do something constructive.

Interesting that one whose idea of a way to celebrate is by littering urges others to do something constructive.

Harris

Denver, CO

Physical violence certainly not an acceptable response to the execrable action you are threatening. Perhaps having security confine you to your quarters or have you thrown off the ship would be preferable.

If only now I could figure out a way to let family and friends on board for a pre party.

This is not permitted, but I think you're already well aware of this. Another example of your disregard for the rules and policies? Has anyone ever told you that you have a self entitlement problem?

Airrace mentions they are going to "pop one off," .... may even have more than one. I am getting the impression these streamers may be what I remember as a small plastic bottle with a string on the end. They have a tiny explosive charge (like what would go in a kids cap gun) that when you pull the string it blasts streamers out the end of a plastic bottle, after the small explosion.

I have several suggestions for you.

First, when the TSA Doggie sits next to you in line and looks up, that does not mean it wants to be pet. Don't touch. Please allot extra time at the airport for this.

Second, if you don't fly you may get to see the inside of the "other" Naughty room in the ship. Never been to that one. Perhaps you should consider second seating on the first day.

Please submit a trip report.

Just to add a different perspective to this discussion, you can buy "no mess" streamers today from Amazon and party supply outlets that are spring loaded (this time, the TSA dog DOES just want to be petted!) and don't detach from the launch tube. The streamers are only about 10' long, and as the launcher and its streamers never leave your hand, you aren't throwing anything overboard.

As for friends and family, it's simple to get them aboard: book them passage on the same cruise.:halo:

Just to add a different perspective to this discussion, you can buy "no mess" streamers today from Amazon and party supply outlets that are spring loaded (this time, the TSA dog DOES just want to be petted!) and don't detach from the launch tube. The streamers are only about 10' long, and as the launcher and its streamers never leave your hand, you aren't throwing anything overboard.

As for friends and family, it's simple to get them aboard: book them passage on the same cruise.:halo:

These were the ones that I ordered.

What do you think you're doing, being reasonable in this thread?

Well, not saying it will happen, but if you "pop one off" you could be in serious trouble with Security. You possibly could be disembarked right then and there.

Last organized streamers off the side of the ship, we've seen, was in 1993 or 94. Every fight I've ever seen on a ship ended with all participants "locked up" or removed for the balance of the cruise. Try something else and start a new tradition! Might I suggest, Tequila!!!

Streamers that do not detach from a hand-held device would be acceptable to me. Mentioning that in your initial post (not just eco-friendly, which really means nothing) would have saved lots of irate responses. I am very passionate about our environment, and anyone who would deliberately toss streamers overboard (my perception from your post - since you wanted to relive a past memory) certainly got my attention!

Buy some bubbles! I used to do this when kids were little and we went on Disney ships! Passed some out to all the little kids around us.

No way I give up cause someone will say they harmful to air and polite the water and on and on.