Regal

weedpindle

Now I'm really getting excited. :rolleyes:

I thought at least they would provide a cheap, inexpensive, rubber wrist band for free. :(

I'm definitely not that type for a lanyard so it'll stay in my pocket, like the cruise card.

At first the OMs were provided with a cheap plastic wristband ... they fell apart and Princess recalled them, replaced with a lanyard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

At first the OMs were provided with a cheap plastic wristband ... they fell apart and Princess recalled them, replaced with a lanyard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

I though that I recalled the original video showing wristbands.

I guess it didn't work out to well.

I though that I recalled the original video showing wristbands.

I guess it didn't work out to well.

The rubber wristbands looked smart but mine would randomly ping off my wrist onto the floor - about half a dozen times over the 2 day cruise. Not great. Spoke to others who had the same problem. They came up with the lanyard swap about 3 cruises later.

Sandra

The rubber wristbands looked smart but mine would randomly ping off my wrist onto the floor - about half a dozen times over the 2 day cruise. Not great. Spoke to others who had the same problem. They came up with the lanyard swap about 3 cruises later.

Sandra

We were on in mid-Regal. We had provided our wrist band sizes and were told three different dates for delivery of the Medallion. The final time mentioned that we were getting the lanyard instead. And I learned through Cruise Critic (and you) that the wrist bands were defective. Sounds like not much has changed since our cruise.

We were on in mid-Regal. We had provided our wrist band sizes and were told three different dates for delivery of the Medallion. The final time mentioned that we were getting the lanyard instead. And I learned through Cruise Critic (and you) that the wrist bands were defective. Sounds like not much has changed since our cruise.

Indeed, and if that first rubber wristband design has been withdrawn then ours may become collectors items :D

What does this have to do with the medallion?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

???? . Where did you see that this is a Medallion thread ??

At a bear minimum you should take the time and actually read the title of the thread before posting a vaguely insulting question, don't you think ?

Just saying ....

Srpilo

Anyone know if the medallion will fit in the "magic band" from Disney World? We have collected several of those and they don't easily come off. We will be on the Regal in April for the trans-atlantic and were looking forward to trying out the medallions, but it doesn't look promising unless they expand the number of cabins getting them. It is unbelievable that a project this big, and this advertised, has so many bugs. Still hoping there will be progress in solving the problems before we cruise.

Since I will be on the Regal tomorrow I am interested on any information about the ship. Good to know about the Crown Grill. I am probably lucky not to have a Medallion.

Have fun on your cruise. Post pictures and review. Thanks