New Princess "Summer on Sale "(February 14 - April 24, 2018)

MCC retired

Summer 2018 cruises to the Caribbean, Europe, Japan and Alaska cruises and cruisetours on sale.

• Up to 40% off‡

• 3rd and 4th guest fares from $399**

• 10% of the cruise fare, non-refundable

Offer valid: February 15 – April 24, 2018

Reference promo codes: KR-.

Summer 2018 cruises to the Caribbean, Europe, Japan and Alaska cruises and cruisetours on sale.

• Up to 40% off‡

• 3rd and 4th guest fares from $399**

• 10% of the cruise fare, non-refundable

NOT interested because 10% fare NOT refundable is extremely high, especially on the cruisetourI just booked for over $5000 PP.

Nope. There is no way I will pay that kind of down payment let alone have it be non-refundable. There are going to be folks who book this "sale" without reading the fine print and some of them are going to be really upset when they cancel later and discover they can't get their money back.

Wow I was debating whether to book now for this summer Alaska or wait for the next promotion, as I would rather have a bit lower fare (as a solo) than free gratuities, a specialty dining meal and some OBC. But if the choice is the current promo or having to plunk down 10% of my 200% fare at booking...guess I will be deciding before the 14th.

Here are flyers showing some examples of cruise fares:

USD: https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_SOS_StartsSoon_e-flyer_final(lc)_FINAL-es.pdf

CAD: https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_SOS_StartsSoon_e-flyer-CAD_final(lc)FINAL-es.pdf

I don’t recall many promotions this close to sailing but a 10% non-refundable deposit is nothing beneficial to any passenger. Although the booking period (2/14-4/24) is closer to final payment than other offers that are valid well in advance of sailing.