Perry Still Packing Them In.

richsea

Just off 20 days on Royal Princess, and Perry Grant is still charming his guests, only now in Crooners Lounge. All of his shows are packed, abet with the older crowd who know all the old time standards. I guess Celebrity’s loss is Princess’ gain. Although he is not for me, he does have a huge following wherever he goes. To each his own, & more power to him. Go Perry!

Yes, he is addictive and very unique and enjoyable. But to change cruise lines and sit in on every show every day is a little obsessive. I enjoyed him on Royal Princess seeing him for the first time a couple of years ago. But follow him like that? Different strokes for different folks. That’s the wonderful thing about cruising.

Yes, he is addictive and very unique and enjoyable. But to change cruise lines and sit in on every show every day is a little obsessive. I enjoyed him on Royal Princess seeing him for the first time a couple of years ago. But follow him like that? Different strokes for different folks. That’s the wonderful thing about cruising.

Can you envision cruisin' 'Groupies'????

:')

bon voyage

Nobody pleases everybody. The last time we saw Jordan Bennett, who we enjoy, the couple next to us said “let’s get out of here before he starts singing again.” A couple of nights later we noticed them walking out on Jane Curry, another terrific entertainer. It happens

Haven't heard of him. Type of music I'm assuming is Frank Sinatra style? Older stuff but just guessing. How do we find his schedule of ships hes on and when?

Not sure hes our style till I know type of music..

Try google...you can sample videos on U tube..

Not for us but wish X did have someone in a piano bar on its ships

We watched Perry once when he was performing in Michael's Club. I enjoyed the setting and the music. Interestingly I did not get te same feeling on Princess.

If he was performing on a cruise we were taking I would stop by to see him, but I certainy wouldn't book a cruise just because he would be onboard.

Haven't heard of him. Type of music I'm assuming is Frank Sinatra style? Older stuff but just guessing. How do we find his schedule of ships hes on and when?

Think older.

I'm not sure if the youtube videos really do him justice but I accept that PG can be an acquired taste. The first time, I went by myself to listen to and laugh AT this person I'd read all about on CC. I went back to the cabin in tears of laughter WITH him. Took my husband back the following evening, and we were in Michael's Club every night after. Those were the days.

He even sang "Tenterfield Saddler" and "I still call Australia home" for me ... and I'm from New Zealand.

Every piano bar on the Princess is very popular with SRO every night. It seems as if there are many piano bar groupies that cruise just for that lounge because every night the same people are always camped out the whole evening many being there very early to get a seat and staying until it closes.

Don’t know if it is good for the bar revenue because it doesn’t look as if any have a drink in front of them.

I don’t think a piano bar fits into what Celebrity feels is “modern luxury” because their new ship doesn’t have one.

Perry was OK and provided another form of entertainment but he was never a factor for me when booking a cruise but was for many others.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We love Perry and we do book a cruise just to see him. I wish I knew his schedule for next winter so I could decide which ship to book. The Royal didn't fit into our schedule this year unfortunately and I am missing Perry. Nobody makes me laugh as hard on such a consistent basis. You cannot get a real taste of Perry's show from Youtube. With Perry I will book a Princess ship again;Crystal is just too expensive for us. Without Perry I prefer a Celebrity ship.

Perry is a must-see but, for me, once was ENOUGH! Entertaining to his groupies and there are those who follow him around.

Basically, groupies will follow certain people. I have seen the Sue Demming groupies and there are the Captain Kate groupies as well.

Perry has his own website with his scheduling. I miss him...

Perry is a must-see but, for me, once was ENOUGH! Entertaining to his groupies and there are those who follow him around.

Basically, groupies will follow certain people. I have seen the Sue Demming groupies and there are the Captain Kate groupies as well.

Years back it was fun to see Sue and Perry sing together. That were the days...

Just off 20 days on Royal Princess, and Perry Grant is still charming his guests, only now in Crooners Lounge. All of his shows are packed, abet with the older crowd who know all the old time standards. I guess Celebrity’s loss is Princess’ gain. Although he is not for me, he does have a huge following wherever he goes. To each his own, & more power to him. Go Perry!

No loss as far as I’m concerned. Worst act I’ve ever seen on a cruise ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I remember walking by the windows of cellar masters on celebrity and looking in at the amazing interaction going on but 1 man made me giggle, whilst the women either side were enthralled, he looked at me with a ‘please save me’

Sent from my iPad using Forums