The next Princess Come Back New Sale Feb 22 to May2

MCC retired

I always fly Delta, used it for my last EZAir. I was able to pick my flight since we were going down early and then went onto Delta and upgraded the first leg to First Class for less than 100 pp so I could take 2 suitcases pp for free. Booked my own flight home since I didn't like any of their offerings for just a bit more than EZAir would have charged.

Where did you get this information? There is a special on now through Feb. 14, but this would be a better deal for us.

Shouldn't be an issue. Book refundable and you are free to switch to a better deal up to final payment.

thanks for the PDF. i need a sale for june cruises from FLL and i see this isnt it. i guess ill book the 1 dollar deposit this wednesday and go from there. i can afford to lose 2 bucks

is 300 PP off air total or per person

it says

†Up to $300 off air applies to all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom and is based on voyage length\\

so to me that means each guest. id love a thanksgiving week cruise and air would b very$$$

This sale isn't particularly intriguing to me -- don't need airfare for the trip I'm looking at, and they haven't released the dates I need either (fall 2019 for our first "empty nester" cruise -- finally we can do a longer cruise!!!)

Will just have to sit tight and see what the next promotion offers, and if our dates are released.