The next Princess Come Back New Sale Feb 22 to May2

MCC retired

Come Back New Sale (February 22- May 2, 2018)

Take it easy on a pristine beach or walking through an ancient temple, there's something for everyone here. Our Come Back New Sale features sailings from Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 that take you to destinations near and far.

• FREE gratuities
  • Up to $300 off air††
  • Low deposit of $100 per guest, refundable

Reference promotion code:

N3-

Come Back New Sale (February 22- May 2, 2018)

Take it easy on a pristine beach or walking through an ancient temple, there's something for everyone here. Our Come Back New Sale features sailings from Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 that take you to destinations near and far.

• FREE gratuities
  • Up to $300 off air††
  • Low deposit of $100 per guest, refundable

Reference promotion code:

N3-

The $300 off air is a nice touch for those who have to fly.

We can fly on miles....

Many cruisers can find better deals and maintain some control over their trip by arranging their own flights.

So, Princess' next big sale is, well, free gratuities.

Wow, how generous.... I had better call right away.

YAWN !!!!

Perhaps you have not checked EZAir in quite some time because you CAN "maintain some control" . . in fact, much more so than by booking direct. We are doing a Transatlantic in September, and I have already changed my air several times--no charge, no penalty, nothing negative. And our fares are wonderful. I'm glad you can fly on miles, but EZAir is a great alternative for those of us who don't. I'm not saying this is a great sale, but I AM saying I love EZAir.

Perhaps you have not checked EZAir in quite some time because you CAN "maintain some control" . . in fact, much more so than by booking direct. We are doing a Transatlantic in September, and I have already changed my air several times--no charge, no penalty, nothing negative. And our fares are wonderful. I'm glad you can fly on miles, but EZAir is a great alternative for those of us who don't. I'm not saying this is a great sale, but I AM saying I love EZAir.

I agree. My DD used it for a med cruise. It allowed her to keep checking for lower airfares almost to the day she flew out (well, close anyway.) So for her, she was able to get a lower fare than if she had booked it herself since she didn't have to lock in to a fare.

I guess some just like to look for negatives. $300 for air is pretty sweet.

Bummer, this one won't include summer 2018 cruises?

Their “Summer on Sale” promotion includes summer 2018 cruises.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2593936

Summer 2018 cruises to the Caribbean, Europe, Japan and Alaska cruises and cruisetours on sale.

• Up to 40% off‡

• 3rd and 4th guest fares from $399**

• 10% of the cruise fare, non-refundable

Offer valid: February 15 – April 24, 2018

Reference promo codes: KR-.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/PC_SOS_StartsSoon_e-flyer_final(lc)_FINAL-es.pdf

.... Many cruisers can find better deals and maintain some control over their trip by arranging their own flights.

YAWN !!!!

I'm not sure where you're getting your information. I can rarely find a better deal than I've gotten through EzAir, and sometimes I'm saving a lot.

Also, you don't pay a nickel until final payment for the cruise.

You can pick your flights, pick your seats, change everything the next day. I find it difficult to fly any other way.

Jim

We can fly on miles....

Many cruisers can find better deals and maintain some control over their trip by arranging their own flights.

So, Princess' next big sale is, well, free gratuities.

Wow, how generous.... I had better call right away.

YAWN !!!!

Ever think that not everyone can “fly on miles”? Also, explain this “control” that you refer to.

One persons “yawn” is another persons “hooray!”

And if saving a few hundred dollars in gratuities is so ho hum, can I have some?

Ever think that not everyone can “fly on miles”? Also, explain this “control” that you refer to.

One persons “yawn” is another persons “hooray!”

And if saving a few hundred dollars in gratuities is so ho hum, can I have some?

Control would be not putting you on a different route on a different airline from what you picked through the cruise line. And it does happen. Picking seats, upgrade options, all things that when dealing with Cruise Air can be iffy.

Are free gratuities apply to the third and fourth guests stay in the same cabin?

Yes :)

FREE gratuities are based on the pre-payment, by Princess Cruises, on behalf of the guest for the suggested gratuities in the U.S. dollar amounts of $13.50 per guest, per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms, $14.50 per guest, per day for Mini-suite and Club Class staterooms and $15.50 per guest, per day for Suites. This amount is paid on the behalf of all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom. Free gratuities do not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts or Lotus Spa services. Gratuities are not transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credit.

I’ve never seen the statement about free gratuities are not for drinks, wine or spa...apparently some passengers claimed they were included & this disclaimer was added.

Unrelated to the OP's sale, we are now avid EZair fans. We first used it on a cruise in South America flying to Santiago. We became strong supporters of the program while checking the various airline websites for a better deal. We have even started using EZair for domestic flights as well. We do watch prices both in EZair and the airline web sites and have changed EZair reservations to a cheaper EZair offer but never to a scheduled airline as they have always wanted more. The plus of EZair is that you don't pay for the ticket until you make the final cruise payment, you are able to cancel or change the booking up to 45 days before you fly or board the ship whichever is sooner and they have always been cheaper or at minimum the same price.

I agree. My DD used it for a med cruise. It allowed her to keep checking for lower airfares almost to the day she flew out (well, close anyway.) So for her, she was able to get a lower fare than if she had booked it herself since she didn't have to lock in to a fare.

Changes are no longer allowed once you are 45 days from the first flight or 45 days from the start of the cruise, whichever comes first.