Windjammer

hurls88

Can you go to the windjammer or anywhere else serving breakfast in the AM and bring it back to cabin to eat on the balcony? I’m to cheap for room service

Absolutely, have done it many times. We either put a napkin over the food or another plate or ask for a cover from one of the waiters.

To get a tray, order free room service. BOOM! free tray. Take to windjammer. Just hide when done as stateroom attendant may take away if left out.

Order coffee for 4 and they'll bring 2 carafes and plenty of cream and sugar. Order juice too if you want. Less to carry from the windjammer and you get the tray needed for food.;)

Order coffee for 4 and they'll bring 2 carafes and plenty of cream and sugar. Order juice too if you want. Less to carry from the windjammer and you get the tray needed for food.;)

We usually order pastries, fruit and coffee. If we order for 4, will we get 2 carafes, 2 plates of fruit and 2 plates of pastries?

I remember going into the WJ on my last cruise to organise a plate of cookies for the poolside movie. As I was walking out I was told I wasn't allowed to do that. I joked and said "sure sure" thinking they were being funny, but they were serious. I ended up just walking away with my plate of cookies to share with the family.

Is this considered the same thing as taking food back to your suite? Or is there something special about a plate of cookies that's different?

Zip-lock baggies (3-gal size) from the dollar store. I get a few snacks, slide plate and all into the zip lock baggie. No napkins sliding off, no plate as a cover sliding and no germs getting into the food during my walk to the cabin. If I have "leftovers" the zip lock keeps in fresh in the fridge. I take a sandwich size and put some crackers in it, put some fruit, some cheese in baggies and have it in the fridge for a late night snack with a glass of wine.

Zip-lock baggies (3-gal size) from the dollar store. I get a few snacks, slide plate and all into the zip lock baggie. No napkins sliding off, no plate as a cover sliding and no germs getting into the food during my walk to the cabin. If I have "leftovers" the zip lock keeps in fresh in the fridge. I take a sandwich size and put some crackers in it, put some fruit, some cheese in baggies and have it in the fridge for a late night snack with a glass of wine.

3 gallon. 😱

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app