How long is the Aqua show?

Nashna

Have heard that the Aqua show is great. How long does it last? Would 9 to 18 year olds enjoy this show? I have heard that it will be cancelled if the seas are choppy. Is it better to reserve on port days or the first night out of Ft. Lauderdale to make sure the show will go on?

Have heard that the Aqua show is great. How long does it last? Would 9 to 18 year olds enjoy this show? I have heard that it will be cancelled if the seas are choppy. Is it better to reserve on port days or the first night out of Ft. Lauderdale to make sure the show will go on?

Everyone will enjoy it -- it is an amazing 45 minutes.

The Aqua shows are one of the main reasons that I keep going back to Oasis class ships. Those shows are amazing and for all age groups.

They are, however, weather dependent. We have done some sailings where almost every show was cancelled.

It is fun and all age groups will enjoy it. Best strategy is to catch the show early on in your cruise so that if it is cancelled, you can go to one that is rescheduled.

We were on one cruise where there were quite a few cancellations due to the weather. We managed to catch all of the shows by just looking out for extra shows scheduled and waiting in standby. Our travel companions weren't so vigilant, missed out and I still hear them complaining about the cancellations.

I would not call the day show a family show, as they are all family shows. It was like a fast action, comedy version, slapstick, like show. Very fun. But all all great for families. Another good reason to go early in the cruise, is hopefully you will be able to go again later if you really enjoy it. We are going on Allure in April and have booked a Boardwalk balcony inorder to be sure we can catch their practices etc. and just to see if we like that area.

Thanks for the info. I’m thinking the show will cap an exciting first day. This is the first cruise for our eight grand children. They are beyond excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Get there early, it gets crowded and at least on Oasis and Allure the few comfortable seats go fast.

Thanks for the info. I’m thinking the show will cap an exciting first day. This is the first cruise for our eight grand children. They are beyond excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good plan! We took our grandkids, age 12-7, and they loved it. And you are right, it's a great way to cap the first day. Also, as others have mentioned, it's best to get see it early in the cruise in case of cancellations.

I had a reservation but showed up late and most seats were full. So instead we sat in the splash zone. Its the first few rows, they were pretty much empty except for a few kids. Didn't get much water from the show. Funny thing was it rained and every one got wet!! Truly amazing show. We went back to watch it 2 more times. You can also sit up at the bar for a different view