Diamond vs Concierge Lounge

What is the difference in lounges? Better drinks? Fancier appetizers? Just wondering.

Only difference is who is allowed.

CL: Suite Guests, Pinnacle, and Diamond Plus

DL: Pinnacle, Diamond Plus, and Diamond

What is the difference in lounges? Better drinks? Fancier appetizers? Just wondering.

pretty much the same. However we did experience that the champagne was better in the DL on our last cruise. We mention this to the SL concierge and they made sure we had the same champagne the next day.;p:')

We find the service is a bit more attentive in the SL...

Zero difference.

In both lounges some people will look you up and down as they decide whether you should be there.

[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]🤣[emoji23] I have been on CL a couple of time and I k le the feeling lol. I imagine they saying well for his age he can’t be a pinnacle he must be staying in a suite lol. Maybe his husband will whisper back to hear” well honey we earned our status he is just cheating “

Whatever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mcatmcat

They are really the same. On some ships the DL has a better view, other ships, not so good.

I have noticed the appetizers seem to get refreshed more frequently in the CL. Also we have found non-list liquors, wines, or even beers will occasionally find their way into the CL. :cool:

Me, all I care is they have vodka and tonic, and I'm happy.

Also we have found non-list liquors, wines, or even beers will occasionally find their way into the CL

We have witnessed this a couple of times as well. My husband drinks single malt scotch (I think it stinks to high heaven !!) and we have found some of the high end SMS in the Suites Lounge, most notably on Harmony, that we have not seen anywhere else on the ship. I believe the one they had last time was Lagavulin 16.

Hope you look them back.

Ignore them it works for us, but I notice they will look even more 🤣🤣

If you want more attention wear glass n a hat and you will be a famous person onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So if we are staying in a 2 br grand suite on Symphony, does that mean we are allowed in a concierge lounge with free drinks? I know we are allowed in the costal kitchen lounge but hadn't heard of a concierge lounge.

So if we are staying in a 2 br grand suite on Symphony, does that mean we are allowed in a concierge lounge with free drinks? I know we are allowed in the costal kitchen lounge but hadn't heard of a concierge lounge.

There is no Concierge Lounge on Symphony. However, there is a Suite Lounge, and Grand Suite guests would have access to the Suite Lounge.

Zero difference.

In both lounges some people will look you up and down as they decide whether you should be there.

I have experienced that. I actually walked in behind another guest, as there was no reason to let the door shut and then scan the card, and there was this old jerk that yelled at me. When I showed him my card, which I should not have done, there was no apology.. just a continued scowl on his face.