Non-Refundable Booking - Change Room?

I did a search for answer to my question but nothing seems to pop up.

For non-refundable booking, is it okay to request changes to your booking for things like a room change (same category or up/downgrade?) I tend to rethink my room location so wondered if this would result in the $100 loss.

I understand the ship change or cancellation but not clear on otherwise. Thanks all....

I asked that question before I selected a nonrefundable rate. I was pricing a JS, but asked what would happen if, staying on same ship and sail date, I switched to the cheapest inside before final payment...I was told that I could do so without a penalty; I was told that changing ship or sail date would involve a penalty.

I hope I was given correct info...

For non-refundable booking, is it okay to request changes to your booking for things like a room change (same category or up/downgrade?) I tend to rethink my room location so wondered if this would result in the $100 loss.

I understand the ship change or cancellation but not clear on otherwise. Thanks all....

You only lose the $100pp if you cancel, change ship, or change sailing date.

From current Non Refundable Flyer 2018-01-11

20. Should my Suite client choose to downgrade to a balcony stateroom after already confirming a Suite, will the

booking remain under nonrefundable status? Will a change fee be incurred to adjust inventory types?

Any booking originally created as non-refundable will maintain this status for the life of the reservation, regardless of

subsequent category changes. Change fees are only incurred should an adjustment to the ship and/or sail date occur; therefore, no change fee will be assessed upon swapping between category types on the same ship and sail date.

I lost my promotional OBC when I changed categories from a W-GTY to a GS since the current promotion didn’t allow it, but that was repricing to a whole new category. I would think changing stateroom assignments within the same category shouldn’t affect anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost my promotional OBC when I changed categories from a W-GTY to a GS since the current promotion didn’t allow it, but that was repricing to a whole new category. I would think changing stateroom assignments within the same category shouldn’t affect anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

I assume that you can change one of the names on the booking?

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

You can also drop a third or fourth person without penalty. The entire deposit for that person will still be applied to your cost. I asked this question during booking aboard (NextCruise).