Air Fresheners for the Bathroom

rsquirrel

Yeah, what Phoenix-dream said. It's more of a spritz than a spray, and it goes into the toilet bowl, not into the sir.

Anyway, whether you use it or not, you should check out their "before you go" videos on their website. They are hilarious. But not for those who are offended by potty humour. https://www.poopourri.com

In AQ class, they provide a nice reed dispenser..but we always bring a small spray..

Understand allergies are difficult..but to us the plug in types always smell awful and artificial and are fire hazards!

Those reeds are horrid . I contact Celebrity ahead and insist that they not be on in my cabin.

I agree people should be respectful of others health and not use air fresheners which are actually chemical pollutants. Use them in your home and not in a place that is not your's

I like the reeds and use them at home along with regular pot pourri, rather than plugs ins and sprays....but agree that allergy suffers must find another solution, bathroom air quality on ships is generally poor

The worst is being in an elevator with an overperfumed ...really aggravates the allergies.

I like the reeds and use them at home along with regular pot pourri, rather than plugs ins and sprays....but agree that allergy suffers must find another solution, bathroom air quality on ships is generally poor

The worst is being in an elevator with an overperfumed ...really aggravates the allergies.

I don’t understand why people wear perfume. Horrible for those of us as you say with allergies. I have had to change my seat in the theatre as I find the smell horrible. I don’t get why good old soap and water aren’t enough .