Air Fresheners for the Bathroom

rsquirrel

The only outlet in the bathroom is for a razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, that's what I thought but figured I'd check for sure. I guess I will have to go and buy an air freshener. I have so many of those plug in ones that I got for free or so cheap.

We bring a small California Scents. We like Coronado Cherry but there are lots of scents. They only cost a few dollars. It is a solid in a very small can (1/3 of the size of a small tuna can). You pop the top open (a pull tab) and the whole cabin will smell wonderful and the hallway too. My cabin Stewarts always ask about it. They say there passengers are asking about the wonderful smell.

Is there a spot to plug one in or should I just get a cheap stick one that sits on the counter?

We use one of 2 different things....a small yankee candle air spray ( size of a lipstick tub) its great. or we stop at dollar store and just grab can of spray...and leave it behind when we head home.

we also bring liquid hand soap from dollar store so we don't have to use little bar ship gives you cause it just makes a mess on counter.

those little ones that sit on counter work great for us...but it's such a tiny space, my suggestion is to avoid the heavy fruity scented ones. It can get overwhelming. The fresher scents seem better - ocean breeze, fresh linen, etc.

A whole page, and none of you have mentioned Poo-Pourri as an alternative to sprays or heavily scented "fresheners". I thought it was a joke at first, until I read a thread somewhere where people were swearing it was the best thing since 2ply TP.

A whole page, and none of you have mentioned Poo-Pourri as an alternative to sprays or heavily scented "fresheners". I thought it was a joke at first, until I read a thread somewhere where people were swearing it was the best thing since 2ply TP.

That's the stuff you spray in the toilet, right. Not a fan of sprays as I mentioned earlier I have asthma.

I'm going to stick with the solid one that I can control the amount of scent.

That's the stuff you spray in the toilet, right. Not a fan of sprays as I mentioned earlier I have asthma.

I'm going to stick with the solid one that I can control the amount of scent.

You do not spray it into the air, you spray it on the water in the toilet - it's a bit of an oily substance so it clings to the top of the water. I also have allergies (albeit not asthma). Using this stuff would actually be much preferable to the solid scent as that still lingers in the air whereas this mostly does not. They have small travel sizes - you could try it and see.