Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I see the 'Access the cruise planner' link for the most upcoming cruise I have. When I click it it just re-directs me back to the main 'dashboard' page though and doesn't take me anywhere near the cruise planner.

They need to add this link to other future cruises as well (and get it actually working!)

I'm sure they'll resolve all this in due course. You do wonder why they rolled it out though which big chunks missing

This might help. On the yellow dashboard page, click on the anchor on top left corner of page. It will take you to another screen which has several lines on top left corner which is a drop down menu.

Edited by 2packs

I have been successful in getting to my old "My Cruises" page using this link:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

The old login page came up before this page opened.

Some of the links from there do take you to the new Dashboard but others work as before.

The Dashboard is useless compared to the old My Cruises page!!!!!

Plus, have not been able to access my C&A account to make changes! No links that work for that yet. Just over view of the Program.

Edited by Scotty G

Once again the IT department is creating a nightmare. Got in and managed to get my two cruises to come in but all the cruise preference stuff is no longer available. I did manage to get in to the cruise planner for my next cruise and print the calendar showing what I had already signed up for and purchased. I continue to be amazed at how bad the Royal IT folks are....

Well hope they get things figured out...I tried and tried to go through putting email instead of ID and changed password and then sign you in to completely nothing and even got email say welcome to Royal Caribbean! I wanted to print things of up coming cruise!

I have been successful in getting to my old "My Cruises" page using this link:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

The old login page came up before this page opened.

Some of the links from there do take you to the new Dashboard but others work as before.

The Dashboard is useless compared to the old My Cruises page!!!!!

Plus, have not been able to access my C&A account to make changes! No links that work for that yet. Just over view of the Program.

Thank you that worked and I could get in!!!!

I at least can look at my reservation and print out upcoming cruise. But like you said a lot takes you to the new dashboard.

Edited by sj25

Experienced user here and CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT OR CRUISE PLANNER. Now you sign in and have to re-access entering your cruise booking #?!?! Than I still can't get in. NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE WITH NORWEGIAN, CARNIVAL OR PRINCESS! What a mess! I am REALLY worried about my upcoming cruise if they run the rest of their company this way!!! Royal is playing too many games-from not including all of their available rooms on their web booking site, "guess your price and discount of the day", losing reservation numbers, multiple need to clear your browsing history, etc. Going back to Carnival!

So along with all of the other issues I also see that my "bring a friend" referral request that I made last August is no longer showing up either. It has been in "pending" since August (it was still there last Wed.) and seeing how our cruise is in 2 weeks was hoping it was about to move to "accepted". The Bring A Friend tab no longer shows up even using the "old" website. How convenient......for them. Guess I won't be getting a referral credit even though it was requested 7 months ago.

Just tried to make a reservation for a 2019 cruise and it wouldn't take my CC. Will try later and hope the room is still there.

Their website seems really screwed up. I am going to give it another week before I try again. The people on the phone seem helpful enough. That is how I booked my trip.

This is the worst "upgrade" ever. No Information about you upcoming cruise is available.

Missing:

1- Countdown till cruise

2- Dinning arrangements - times and types of dining.

3- Auto-link to make shore excursions or any other reservation on ship.

4- Linked party information.

I am sure there is more but these are the things I used to look at.

I agree! After I finally got into the site, I could see how different and horribly wrong this new, "Improved" website is. I like the old one much better. I, too, miss seeing the information on my upcoming cruise (cruise countdown, itinerary, etc.). This is so much less informative and LESS user friendly. IMHO.

I was able to sign in, but it took a few minutes for it to get my previous cruises info right. Still no access to Cruise Planner.

I sent a note to the Royal IT Dept.

They sent back a picture of themselves in a meeting discussing the pressing issues.

maxresdefault.jpg

dp

I was able to sign in, but it took a few minutes for it to get my previous cruises info right. Still no access to Cruise Planner.

They sent back a picture of themselves in a meeting discussing the pressing issues.

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

maxresdefault.jpg

dp

If you are able to get into the website and to the dash board, there should be an "access cruise planner" link just above your next cruise. If you click on it, it takes you to the planner - don't try to sign in again with the log in button in the upper right corner. Then click on one of the menu items in the gray section near the top, click reserve now, then enter your reservation information and it will take to to the cruise planner. What a pain in the arse but it gets you to it. Now if you don't have your reservation number, I don't know how you get there at this point.

I did all of the above and I still wasn't able to login...

different broswer

clear cookies/cache

using email and not username

changed password

I did use the backdoor link.... but you have to use your reservation #, and cruise details.... it took me to my cruise planner where I could make reservations--which I have already done all of that....but not to my actual countdown, or main information. I was trying to print off the information they emailed me about that was ready...

Thankfully I have 6 weeks till my cruise..... beyond ridiculous that you can't access basic information

I received an email today with my booking invoice that they claim I “requested,” but I didn’t. I was so worried that I’d open it and see they made some sort of changes to my booking when I was trying to access my Cruise Planner. Thankfully everything looks the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums